What's new

Sheeva Frame Data

DrDogg

Noob
Here's what I've done so far. It's only execution frames for the time being, but once I get a friend to help I'll be able to do block/hit frames.

As always with manually done frame data, some things may be slightly off due to various issues such as human error, data capture error, etc. But I try to make this as accurate as possible.

Projectiles are based on close proximity, and execution frames may vary with character hit box size.

Once I have all of the frame data completed, I'll put it in an easy to read format.

Attack - Execution Frames

1 - 13
2 - 12
3 - 19
4 - 13
d+1 - 6
d+2 - 13
d+3 - 7
d+4 - 12
b+1 - 21
b+2 - 28
b+4 - 24
f+2 - 31
f+3 - 26
f+4 - 17

Throw - 10

Combos

1,2,b+1 - 13
1,b+2,f+1 - 13
b+1,2,1+2 - 21
2,1,2,f+1 - 12
2,1,2,b+1 - 12
b+2,1+2 - 28
f+2,b+1 - 31
3,3 - 19
f+3,b+1 - 26
f+3,2 - 26

Specials

d,f+2 - 26 (57 from full screen)
d,u - 58
d,b+4 - 39
b,f+3 - 25
d,f+1 - 11
d,b+4 - 22

EX Specials

d,f+2 - 26 (57 from full screen)
d,u - 58
d,b+4 - 39
b,f+3 - 25
d,f+1 - 11
d,b+4 - 22

X-Ray - 36

Zebster

How's my volume?
Holy shit 13 frame uppercut? Wow that is slow.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot that the majority of characters don't have 7 frame uppercuts.

Zebster

How's my volume?
I wonder how big of a difference it would make to make all attacks that are > 9 frames 3 frames faster. Purely hypothetically of course.

wEEman33

Noob
Interesting that D1 is actually faster than D3. I would've thought the opposite was true just going by sight.

I'll have to start using D1 instead as my main poke.

This confirms what I've thought about throw being her fastest punish option against moves that have super quick recovery.

DrDogg

Noob
Interesting that D1 is actually faster than D3. I would've thought the opposite was true just going by sight.

I'll have to start using D1 instead as my main poke.

This confirms what I've thought about throw being her fastest punish option against moves that have super quick recovery.
The 1 frame difference isn't really significant when it comes to Sheeva. You should also take into account the fact that d+3 probably has more range than d+1.

Actually I would really love it if they cut her FK down to 10 frames. Everything else can be left alone, but making her FK faster would be so great! Than I could actually punish things with a 3, 3, B,F+3 :D

Big Frog

Noob
The 1 frame difference isn't really significant when it comes to Sheeva. You should also take into account the fact that d+3 probably has more range than d+1.
Seems like it does at least. D1 is great to use but D3 is definitely Sheeva's best poke. Works very well.

Somberness

Lights
You're screwed in the corner is +12 on block.
12B1 is +1.
BF3 on hit - +4 midscreen, +4 corner.
:en forward BF3 on hit - +24 midscreen, +16 corner.
:en backward BF3 on hit - +12 midscreen, +4 corner.
I dunno, I think the wall hitting animation changes the numbers.

I would have answered yesterday but I didn't see the thread. Just quote me or do the @ thing and then I will see it for sure. [MENTION=2441]BoysBoysBoys[/MENTION]

Her standing 2 is 12 frames, but doesn't hit mid. Does that mean she has a block infinite in the corner since you don't need to dash?

Somberness

Lights
Her standing 2 is 12 frames, but doesn't hit mid. Does that mean she has a block infinite in the corner since you don't need to dash?
Funny thing is that her 2 only hits in 12 frames up close. The pushback on the grab causes it to hit in 13. So, no infinite but the 2 will still catch people going into crouch or whatever...

B W1zZ

Noob
Funny thing is that her 2 only hits in 12 frames up close. The pushback on the grab causes it to hit in 13. So, no infinite but the 2 will still catch people going into crouch or whatever...
What about her D4? That move is 12 frames as well, so I'm assuming after a blocked command grab D4 is inescapable?

It isn't. Even if the command grab gave enough advantage where the opponent could still D1, you're at such a range where D1 wouldn't even hit you.

That's why her frame traps are so good this patch with the Fireball change.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I wonder if this is a post patch buff. I seem to recall that you could jump out of BF3 on block if I did D4 afterwards. But since the patch, I've been able to pressure with no problem after blocked BF3.

Since the Enhanced BF3 is confirmed to have 24 frames tops on front throw, then the DB4 guaranteed followup is now finally 100% confirmed?

BTW, this thread is WAY too quiet as of late. I guess the Sheeva buffs aren't keeping up with the new tech for the other characters.