What's new

Strategy Sheeva and Kenshi = Complete team.

I am, and have been, and always will be a Sheeva main in MK9. However, as all of you may know she does have some bad matchups in this game. Kenshi I feel has different strengths than Sheeva has and therefore is a good fit for any Sheeva main to add to their tournament team. It is amazing how Kenshi just covers her bad MUs.

If you have a Sheeva/Kenshi team think about it. There are very few bad MUs left in the game. Allowing you a chance to outplay your opponent, and that is really all you could ask for at a tourney.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Matchups Kenshi covers:

Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Noob, Smoke, Rain, Mileena, Kitana, Jade, Skarlet, Sektor, Cyrax, CSZ, Kenshi, Freddy, Sindel, Sonya, Jax, Cage, Stryker, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kano, Nightwolf, Kabal, Baraka, Shang, Quan, Raiden, Sheeva, Kratos

so yeah pretty much all of Sheeva's bad matchups!

zaf

professor
hey jeremiah, besides kenshi mirrors what mu would you prefer sheeva over kenshi ?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Matchups Kenshi covers:

Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Noob, Smoke, Rain, Mileena, Kitana, Jade, Skarlet, Sektor, Cyrax, CSZ, Kenshi, Freddy, Sindel, Sonya, Jax, Cage, Stryker, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kano, Nightwolf, Kabal, Baraka, Shang, Quan, Raiden, Sheeva, Kratos

so yeah pretty much all of Sheeva's bad matchups!
Kenshi compatible match-ups. And Sheeva compatible match-ups.

Scorpion/Kenshi
SubZero/Kenshi
Reptile/Kenshi
Ermac/Kenshi
Noob/Kenshi
Smoke/Kenshi
Rain/Kenshi
Mileena/Kenshi
Kitana/Kenshi
Jade/Kenshi
Skarlet/Kenshi
Sektor/Kenshi
Cyrax/Kenshi
CSZ/Kenshi
Freddy/Kenshi
Sindel/Kenshi
Sonya/Kenshi
Jax/Kenshi
Cage/Kenshi
Stryker/Kenshi
Liu Kang/Kenshi
Kung Lao/Kenshi
Kano/Kenshi
NightWolf/Kenshi
Kabal/Kenshi
Baraka/Kenshi
Shang/Kenshi
Quan/Kenshi
Raiden/Kenshi
Kratos/Kenshi
Kenshi/Sheeva

The most complete team is Kabal
Very true. Team Kabal/Kabal is the undisputed #1 tournament mains to have.

But the 2nd best team actually have 2 different layouts that are both equally viable.
Kenshi/Kenshi and Sheeva/Kenshi.

hey jeremiah, besides kenshi mirrors what mu would you prefer sheeva over kenshi ?
Umm... let's see here. Sheeva can come out possibly against Kabal, Kenshi, and Slips' Scorpion.

Phased

Noob
I prefer to main striker and use kabal as back up to cover all the bad matchups.

am i the only person who doesn't think kenshi is top 5?