What's new

Sheeva 115%

Sheeva 115%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMkLKUPT2Pk

Sheeva 115%
http://download.yousendit.com/47F38E4744F5714A

enjoy everyone, theres plenty more you havent seen on my youtube, and YES, i am making another vid/s but ill kepe you informed into whats going on with it soon. its mostly just a collection of the past 8 months, but it has tons of new stuff in it too.

kelly, i tried PMing you back, but it wont send! it says something like DEBUG MODE or something. when u get a chance, email me [email protected] and let me know how things are going with you! ; )

new movie/s should be out in a week or 2, stay tuned

later

-How do you find these combos out?
-Do you just mess around and shit, or what?
-Why was that 115% not all of the health bar?
-is it possible to do any other combo, at the end, to take out full health?

Just a few questions. Nice vid :wink:

More tricks with parry cancel!
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:

In practice mode, when you empty the lifebar once, it refills. You'll notice motaro's health bar was refilled mid combo.

DAVE101 said:
More tricks with parry cancel!

In practice mode, when you empty the lifebar once, it refills. You'll notice motaro's health bar was refilled mid combo.
oh :oops:

1) ive known about the part up until the wall since october, i just never knew the wall part worked till now.

2) i do "mess around and shit" but when i know something works, ill try it till i know for sure it does or doesnt, and 99% of the time im right.

3) exactly what dave said

4) yes it is possible to do one more air cancel at the end, but the combo is too hard to even attempt at again. would probably do about 125%

and thanks, glad you liked it

same to everyone! thanks

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Interesting vid, a few comments on it.

A. Nice stuff

B. I doubt this can be done online with lag playing a role and such as you and I both seen but would be interesting

C.What's her highest combo WITHOUT AC/33 if you don't mind me asking?

D.Is it possible to do some AC combos then finish is with her grab move(the one that does little damage lol)

MKF30 said:
Interesting vid, a few comments on it.

A. Nice stuff

B. I doubt this can be done online with lag playing a role and such as you and I both seen but would be interesting

C.What's her highest combo WITHOUT AC/33 if you don't mind me asking?

D.Is it possible to do some AC combos then finish is with her grab move(the one that does little damage lol)

1) thanks, but how did you view it? i closed my youtube a while ago.

2) online all you can do is b1 cs 22cs1 cs 22cs4. alot more with 33's... more then she can do offline midscreen. but no. that 333 in the corner doesnt work online at all. ( maybe ez2beat? lol )

3) not at all, does pc matter? if not, then 90%: b1, cs, 22cs1, cs, 22cs1, cs, 22cs1, 4

91% with pc ( and maybe more im working on 100% ) b1, cs, 22cs1, cs, 22cs1, cs, PC, 22cs3

the 100% is: b1, 1, cs, 22cs1, cs, 22cs1, cs, 22cs4/3. ill get it one day

4) haha, thats a really good question, if you mean normal acs, well she doesnt have any online. but glitchy online ones. (33) in fact yes, in some odd sort of way she can throw ( not the special grab ) off of 33!!!! lol, its really stupid, but it works, except the whole throw animation doesnt connect, so the throw is "escapable" so to speak, but the begining connects, lol. ill have to make a vid of it, its a fairly new find i never released. something tells me it doesnt work on the xbox. have you ever seen the jumpkick connected into a throw? it looks like that. i never tried her other grab, but it would be hard to buffer off 33.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, ohh ok yeah an interesting question I figured thanks.

As for your vid, I saw this on the one you made a while ago, Isn't this is the same combo? Perhaps I'm getting confused... lol

I remember one of your many vids, and nukes too where she's in the air doing lots of damage with the AC and such offline I'm pretty sure also I think.