What's new

Tech Shazam Trait Glitch?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So I don't know whether or not this has been discussed. If it has then i will ask to have the thread Closed forever. Heres the Video showing it. Ignore when i fuck up. But basically you see how without trait a punch attack just goes through the persons WU like normal. BUT with trait if you look you can see that they actually take the 2.50% damage from the trait on their WU. I find this to be interesting. I have tested this on a few other characters and it works on a large portion of the cast. I dont know if it works on Parry though. So Let me know what you think. ALSO. If lets say the opponent would do a WU that would kill you and you do this and it would kill them you would win the match. I testes this out. The Hit of the WU will go an you will get pushed back but then the character will knell down in defeat like he died from Chip damage.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
that is interesting, I guess that means if you knock someone down at chip life and you have trait, they are automatically dead?

Error

DF2+R2
If you set practice to show end of round animation and bring the ai's health down you might be able to show this better, I'm not sure though just speculating. Sounds like very cool tech though.

Indecisive

If you set practice to show end of round animation and bring the ai's health down you might be able to show this better, I'm not sure though just speculating. Sounds like very cool tech though.
It would be better your right. I might do it at some point.

Error

DF2+R2
I was messing around with this, if you do a MB b3/f3 the opponent will take 3.75% damage, on slower invincible wake-ups like Black Adam's Cage you can do 11xxMBb3/f3 and you'll get 5% damage off of 11 into a full combo.

@ISF_AWG_Indecisive @EGP Wonder_Chef

Indecisive

I was messing around with this, if you do a MB b3/f3 the opponent will take 3.75% damage, on slower invincible wake-ups like Black Adam's Cage you can do 11xxMBb3/f3 and you'll get 5% damage off of 11 into a full combo.

@ISF_AWG_Indecisive @EGP Wonder_Chef
I was messing around with it as well. Its interesting how it works. I would record it but Record doesnt let you keep the AI Options you have so no WU and stuff. Such a pain. But i promise that you win the trade in a real game. And it makes people salty.

SZSR

Noob
3.75% on block? Also, what do you mean you get a free 11 on Cage?