What's new

Question Shazam Super+Trait

ando1184

Noob
Sorry if this has been addressed before but I just wanted to know since NRS is doing all these buffs/nerfs/fixes with everyone, why doesn't Shazam's super get additional damage when trait is activated? Superman, grundy, green lantern, hell even Harley gets a dmg increase off of trait when they super, so why is Shazam the only one not to have this benefit? Supermans Super goes from 38% to 44% after trait. I tested these based on just supers, not combo into super. Im just hoping NRS will see this and try and correct it, whether it's fixing a bug or giving shazam the benefit of that too.

To be fair his super he already charges his fists with lightning. So just subtract 9% and that's the actual damage of the super. He just activates a mini trait. Think about that and be happier instead of being Sadzam.

ando1184

Noob
To be fair his super he already charges his fists with lightning. So just subtract 9% and that's the actual damage of the super. He just activates a mini trait. Think about that and be happier instead of being Sadzam.

That is true but I just think it would make more sense for shazam to have the same benefits as other characters, that's all. And yes, superman is getting a DMG nerf on his super but his trait will still affect its DMG I bet. So many other characters get the benefit, I just think Shazam should get some of the love too.

Uber

Noob
Who really uses his super anyways? It has a crappy hitbox and he has so many other uses for his meter

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

SmokeMaster

I got no time for whining!!!
Who really uses his super anyways? It has a crappy hitbox and he has so many other uses for his meter

1. It does 39% damage
2. It can be used as an AA against a good portion of the cast.
3. It can be used as a good whiff cancel option select
4. It's cannot be clashed against.

Uber

Noob
1. It does 39% damage
2. It can be used as an AA against a good portion of the cast.
3. It can be used as a good whiff cancel option select
4. It's cannot be clashed against.
My problem with using it as an AA is that its so slow. Unless you throw it on their way up, theres a good chance they will land and block it. It has some uses i guess, but if you ever have full meter, with Shazam, youre probably losing horribly. In that case, meter is probably better spent clashing or going for vortex resets.