What's new

Tech Shazam potential 50/50 corner mix up (no grab)

I found some corner shenanigans with shazams teleport in the lab and finally got around to making a video.

It seems after some strings the teleport will put you in front of the opponent instead of behind, this can be used to make an ambiguous albeit potentially unsafe mixup. After careful conditioning of your opponent to block the cross up, landing in front can lead to free big damage corner combos.

Heres more examples of the teleport bein weird:

Glass Sword

Nobody
This should be legit. In MK9 Smoke's smoke in/out has similar properties. Much more effective since there is right left mixups if nothing else one can continue pressure.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Looks like it can be really good. The problem I have right now with doing stuff like this, is that I'm not sure what side I'm going to end up on either lol. If it can be perfected so it feels less random I'll be in love with these mixups. I'm going to hit the lab and find more stuff that I can use. Thanks for the vids and the ideas :)

Good post. I have been using these corner setups to
There is another when you end ur corner combo with torpedo
112 112 112 112torpedo will end with you standing directly on top of them so you can completely messup there wake up and potentially give them another rep in the corner