What's new

SHAZAM plays Mortal Kombat and mains RAIDEN.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@MKF30 Seriously? There's a big fuckin difference between a clip that was posted on Twitter by Ed of them playing MK and you spoiling the end. Fckn reported.
Good God dude, take a xanax Holy Shit First off I hit spoiler the site glitched on me. I don't think so since a spoiler is still a spoiler. You can relax I edited, but don't threaten me with reports that shit won't fly with me. Even if it hadn't given me an issue it's not wise to read a thread of a movie you didn't see. Oh so because Ed posted it it's less of a spoiler now? Gotcha.

Dude, wtf...
I used it but didn't work apparently lol. So I just deleted the comment. The site glitched on me, this never happened before. At any case, thanks I just deleted the comment though to be fair this topic is already a spoiler for something that happens in the movie if you haven't seen it.

@MKF30 Are you serious posting the ending?? The movie just came out yesterday. Edit that out.
The thread is also a spoiler you do realize that right? Anyway, I used a spoiler but it didn't work. The site froze on me. I took it out.

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Ed Boon literally posted the video of them playing Mortal Kombat on Twitter. It's not a spoiler and it's certainly not the
death of a character.

Honest mistake or not you shouldn't have said it in the first place. Maybe you shouldn't just throw out spoilers like that the day after a movie comes out. Literal common sense. Talking about 'that shit don't fly with me' yeah like spoiling the end of a movie doesn't fly with a bunch of people.

Or you could've been sure to check that...oh idk...the spoiler bar was actually over the text after you'd posted it. Lmao.

MKF30

Ed Boon literally posted the video of them playing Mortal Kombat on Twitter. It's not a spoiler and it's certainly not the
death of a character.

Honest mistake or not you shouldn't have said it in the first place. Maybe you shouldn't just throw out spoilers like that the day after a movie comes out. Literal common sense. Talking about 'that shit don't fly with me' yeah like spoiling the end of a movie doesn't fly with a bunch of people.

Or you could've been sure to check that...oh idk...the spoiler bar was actually over the text after you'd posted it. Lmao.
The fact that Ed posted it doesn't make it any less of a spoiler even though it's minor...uh if the spoiler worked for me no reason why I shouldn't have been able to say it. Also, common sense should tell you regardless of spoilers or not you don't read a thread of a movie you haven't seen yet. lol not that serious dude, you acted as if I insulted your mother or something then reported me instead of just asking me to remove it. Yeah I'm aware of where it is thanks, but again the site has been glitching for some people in case you're unaware. When I go to the status updates it disappears and reappears, the site is going through improvements still maybe not for you but for me it is.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Spoiler: Two people playing a video game as a fun reference

Spoiler: Someone dying

Yeah there's a real big difference between those two spoilers. Also, of course I'd open the thread considering I'd seen the clip already. Expecting to just see the clip you'd already seen on Twitter vs. someone spoiling the end of a movie that's been out for a day. That's gonna be a yikes for you dawg.

Like you can't tell if the spoiler bar is over your spoilers or not after posting the spoiler? Ummmm make it make sense.

Just take your L and go.

MKF30

There is no L, I already addressed it but if you want to be butthurt over it be my guest. Like I said, common sense for most people to stay out of a thread of something you want no knowledge of to begin with. Again, just cause Ed Boon shared it on his twitter doesn't make it any less of a spoiler in the movie for those who haven't seen it. But sure let's cherry pick spoilers lol. You also don't seem to understand what "site glitching on me" means do you? Do you "dawg"? :rolleyes:

Since you're not hearing me I'll try this ONE more time. I posted, used spoiler tag bar came up I typed in spoiler like the older site. Hit Reply, site froze on me literally. I got a drink, came back and saw the responses so I just took it out once I realized the spoiler didn't go through. I did what people asked, it's over. I already said it was a mistake even though the site glitched on me, what do you want kid? Just Get over it and move on.

Last edited:

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
lmao I'm glad I don't care for spoilers nor Shazam movie but it's pretty fucked up for people who don't want to be spoiled

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
and yeah dude there's a clearly difference between a scene that doesn't have anything to do with the overall plot and spoiling the fucking climax of the movie

its clear as fuck I think u are the one who's not listening

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Is it really a spoiler to say that Shazam beats the bad guy?

Also, @Cassie Cyrus, now's your chance to complain about Shazam taking selfies and chewing gum!
Lol darling, this is the first superhero movie I will never even watch.

This character is like the male variant of Cassie Cage, I have no interest in this character at all.

MY interest is mostly in the villains, and I don't think there will be an interesting known villain in this otherwise comedic movie.

I see you when that awesome Joker movie comes out, or that horror movie with X-men.

MKF30

Jinnocide, already explained the situation try reading what I said please. Also if you don't care for Shazam why are you here exactly? lol On the other point, yeah I still feel the same way.

Lol darling, this is the first superhero movie I will never even watch.

This character is like the male variant of Cassie Cage, I have no interest in this character at all.

MY interest is mostly in the villains, and I don't think there will be an interesting known villain in this otherwise comedic movie.
Pretty much, I mean most super hero movies are predictable but if you like younger, teen or kid like heroes you'll love it.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Not a fan, I like myself some humor from time to time, but humor mustn't make the entire movie, unless if it is a comedy movie to begin with. I don't think superhero mix well with comedy though, and all this new age selfie-humor/mobile humor isn't my thing. There are enough other movies about super heroes I'm still gonna watch this year though, beginning with the Avengers.

MKF30

Not a fan, I like myself some humor from time to time, but humor mustn't make the entire movie, unless if it is a comedy movie to begin with. I don't think superhero mix well with comedy though, and all this new age selfie-humor/mobile humor isn't my thing. There are enough other movies about super heroes I'm still gonna watch this year though, beginning with the Avengers.
Yeah I would say the commercials show you all the comical points mostly, most of the movie is a lot more serious than your average Marvel movie but yeah I don't want to go into detail lol if you'd like I can IM if you have any detailed concerns, questions. Like Billy is a kid so you have an idea what to expect you know? What I loved about it is it's very faithful to the comics.