What's new

General/Other Shazam Interactable Gliches

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Here is some interactables bugging out when doing Cross up B2 into Interactable. It only happens with these two interactables. And only one time. If you reset the stage and try it then it will not work. It happens in game as well. The Third video show cases something that i actually found at Summer Jam. Thank you @HoneyBee for giving me the idea for the freeze set up. This really is not able to be used practically but i thought it was interesting. I'll tag people for the sake of tagging people
@mfkaoz
@ZigZag
@HeroesNZ
@EGP Wonder_Chef
@Digit
@SonicFox5000 Im tagging you cause you made me look into B2 cross up stuff more.
@FOREVER EL1TE
@Other shazam players
@People who actually care. :p Hehe.
I know i missed people. Sorry if i missed you.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
So can the other non power character use the interactable still or is it glitched/gone for both people?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So can the other non power character use the interactable still or is it glitched/gone for both people?
If your talking about the machine on the Yard no it cannot be used anymore. If you look at the button inputs its me trying to lift it again. Also idk. I should see. But im pretty sure it can no longer be used.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
If your talking about the machine on the Yard no it cannot be used anymore. If you look at the button inputs its me trying to lift it again. Also idk. I should see. But im pretty sure it can no longer be used.
I saw you trying to hit it. I was curious if a non power character could use it still for some reason. Just something I was curious about. Cause that would be an even more fun glitch.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Stryker's Island should be called glitch island. I lost count of how many times I used the corner interactable and lifted up thin air....grab immune interactable.