What's new

Video/Tutorial SHAZAM! - How to use trait in combos by ETC McFly [Patch 1.6]

By ETC McFly, here is a great combo video showcasing some of SHAZAM's combos with trait. These combos are based off of the newest balance patch for INJUSTICE. Check it out as McFly demos how Shazam's trait can be used in combos. ~ STORMS

SHAZAAAAM!

I bring a small contribution.

@MashPotatoTower, @pogse, @TKT ZigZag, @GamerBlake90, STORMS, @subzerosmokerain, @Uber

Attachments

ETC McFLY ese es mcfly buenas tecnicas hermano, pensaba que no te gustaba injusticia, pero sigue siendo muy bueno, vamos a esperar haber cuando el juego evolucione y coga el juego enserio con mi main flash.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
There was already a thread where someone was showing we can use trait after a b3 if I'm not mistaken. Still nice.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
corner ji2, 112, D2~trait, 112, 122, 11, HM/AC
I had no idea! , In form fast had not seen any videos on the web with this. I will continue looking for more ways.

Amazing combo's as always McFly!

Here's a few things Shazam can do with trait as well.
After an AA D2, or a d2 after launcher anywhere on screen you can trait
and after a B3 (possibly F3?)you can trait into d1 HM.

In the corner; w/o the swag that is Mcfly intractable combo's.

B2~trait,d1,112,112,112~AC,12,HM,3AC
I'd like to see a lot more D1HM/AC links happening. His command grabs have SOOOO much range on them now, if you can D1, the command grab will typically link after every one of them.

ETC McFLY ese es mcfly buenas tecnicas hermano, pensaba que no te gustaba injusticia, pero sigue siendo muy bueno, vamos a esperar haber cuando el juego evolucione y coga el juego enserio con mi main flash.
Hola Bro! gracias! no me gusta tanto como MK pero estoy tratando de tomarle el ritmo.

You can also do midscren F3 > D2 xx Trait > MB HM > combo

it's tight though
Amazing combo's as always McFly!

Here's a few things Shazam can do with trait as well.
After an AA D2, or a d2 after launcher anywhere on screen you can trait
and after a B3 (possibly F3?)you can trait into d1 HM.

In the corner; w/o the swag that is Mcfly intractable combo's.

B2~trait,d1,112,112,112~AC,12,HM,3AC
I'd like to see a lot more D1HM/AC links happening. His command grabs have SOOOO much range on them now, if you can D1, the command grab will typically link after every one of them.
Wow! Great! Thank you very much.

I'm seriously considering taking this character.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I have alot of respect for this thread, and I'm working on different ways to trait during combo and get high damage out for it no aswell :3

Very nice work @ECT Mcfly at least someones trying to do something productive still :)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy

If you MB the torpedo the Interactable is garaunteed and it's 70% otherwise it's a gamble whether or not you'll get it.

I have alot of respect for this thread, and I'm working on different ways to trait during combo and get high damage out for it no aswell :3

Very nice work @ECT Mcfly at least someones trying to do something productive still :)

If you MB the torpedo the Interactable is garaunteed and it's 70% otherwise it's a gamble whether or not you'll get it.
Thanks buddy, very good video! there are many ideas that we can achieve! good job