What's new

Tech Shazam 70%combo

TKB

Noob
It's much better to just do a regular B3 instead of MB it. You still get like 63% for 2 meter... The extra bar isn't worth it IMO. This is one of my bnb with shazam but instead of 11 HM at the end I use standing 3 HM for more damage.

It's much better to just do a regular B3 instead of MB it. You still get like 63% for 2 meter... The extra bar isn't worth it IMO. This is one of my bnb with shazam but instead of 11 HM at the end I use standing 3 HM for more damage.
I think I used 11 because it was a percent or two more. And i was having trouble doing standing 3herculean might cuz I was tired

TKB

Noob
I think I used 11 because it was a percent or two more. And i was having trouble doing standing 3herculean might cuz I was tired
I can personally assure you that standing 3 HM will do the most damage. It's a heavy and 1 less hit so less scaling. Either way good shit and good combo, it's an excellent air-to-air conversion for huge damage :) always worth going for

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
It'll definitely let you do one scenario very well at that cost...makes it worth it to not wager any meter when someone clashes you. With a 70% conversion if they blow clash its pretty doable to just not spend bar and turn that shit on them the moment you get a jump in.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
I didn't realize so many people played Shazam! I like how everyone has a secret Shazam just for fun/kicks/shits and giggles. It's like how everyone has a pocket Kim/EX Char in KOF. SHAZAM! Also love the combo. Fun to do! I always struggle with the 3 after AC MB online.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I didn't realize so many people played Shazam! I like how everyone has a secret Shazam just for fun/kicks/shits and giggles. It's like how everyone has a pocket Kim/EX Char in KOF. SHAZAM! Also love the combo. Fun to do! I always struggle with the 3 after AC MB online.
Dude Shazam isn't the People's Champ for nothing! Everyone wants to see a good one and he's really fun with his grab combos. You just got to know footsies really tight in his matchups is the problem...he ain't braindead enough for some lol. Love me some elbow drop into launcher though. I really hope someone plays like him in MK 10. I'd be down for Tremor to get some of his grab stuff.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Oh no, its fine. I've done my side work, I mean I found the most optimal meterless BnB he has right now.
I just think the damage is cute.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Dude Shazam isn't the People's Champ for nothing! Everyone wants to see a good one and he's really fun with his grab combos. You just got to know footsies really tight in his matchups is the problem...he ain't braindead enough for some lol. Love me some elbow drop into launcher though. I really hope someone plays like him in MK 10. I'd be down for Tremor to get some of his grab stuff.
Did you say People's Champion? Elbows? People's Elbows?

Not everyone takes drugs while in middle school! Besides Billy is afraid of shots...and heat vision. Definitely heat vision...
Huh I don't know where you're getting this from.

And cold chapstick?
I don't get this one? Killer Frost?

Last edited: