What's new

Share you thought process when playing this game

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I've got a simple flowchart I follow when playing the game.

First I start off with a simple walk back, and hold the block button maneuver through the first round.
  • If my opponent throws out the same unsafe strings/specials: Punish and win.
  • If my opponent does literally anything else: Lose.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Frost-byte player:

I'm +5 after my 22 string -> eats a D2 KB because mashing
My bomb bomb exploded at the same frame my opponent did a projectile -> a glitch makes my bomb literally do nothing on hit
Ji1-334 -> gets Ji1 on hit which doesn't combo into 334, and I end up getting S4 instead, which whiffs and I get punished. (BAD J1 HITBOX)
I go to air-to-air -> lose 99% of the time
My Ji3 is plus or 0, but I get outpoked because mashing.
I go for a cross-up J3, but someone's backwards hitbox clips me because BAD HITBOXES in this game.

I'm playing Guild Wars instead.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
  • hate blocking
  • love wakeup buttons.
  • hate guessing but somehow loving the stagger game because mostly using Liu Kang in these days
  • hate u2 u3 getups but loving u2 FB attack. if i am gonna FB someone it would be u2 not in love with u3
  • hate backward roll love forward roll

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
  • Custom variation, so im just having fun
  • Airdash makes Kabal anime fighter
  • Oh you think blocking my first air 4 was just the only thing? Here's another from my air dash
  • You can't catch me, the floor is lava
  • Its BlazBlue, not MK11, have fun.

Hot_DNA

Noob
I'm literally the WORST type of Jade player... I zone heavy, understand spacing and I never approach.. My ENTIRE gameplan is too frustrate you into making mistakes.. it fuels me when people curse me out over the mic or send crazy messages....it motivates me to be even lamer

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Well back in the day you used to sleep at 4pm, so you didn’t had too much time to play :teddie:
Listen you don’t have to call me out like that just cause you know more about me than most people do. :sadsub:

I wanna start playing soon, once the expansion drops I’m gonna start shouting at this game again.