What's new

Share the wealth!

I was gonna grind it out on this game but after using 3 of my old WB emails and creating 2 new ones just to try to log into this crap I've lost my motivation, I just want the farmer Jax costume really, if anyone would be so kind as to share their WB account wit me so I can link it to my console for skins I would be forever grateful :(

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
It never came out on Android so this would be appreciated for me as well.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
It actually came out on Android recently, except it barely works.
Can't login, can't get passed the first fight.
Really? Heh. The mobile game is such a gimmick anyway, only wanted the exclusive costumes you get for playing said gimmick. Exact same reason I did not play the Injustice mobile game.

Also, I still have issues with using the WBID in MKX. Doesn't really like to work.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Wincrediblehulk (nice name) had farmer Jax and Klassic Kitana now I just need to find Injustice Scorpion. Xboxone btw

Last edited:

Plop

Noob
I actually paid real money to get the Harley skin in Injustice (only one I gave a shit about) cos I hated the mobile game.
I'm really enjoying grinding away on this one though. In fact, I wish there were more skins to unlock

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Can someone explain how this works? PS4 user here.
It's very easy just go to the ranked leaderboard click on someone's profile look at their kombat history back out to the main menu and bam you get kostumes. I assume it works the same on PS4

Just got Scorpion off Inspired Fame on XboxOne