What's new

Shaolin Monks depicts Scorpion swearing

Now, it was apparently canon for a long time that Scorpion was a foulmouth, but beyond the occasional utterance of the word 'hell,' you never hear it in-game...that is, until Shaolin Monks. It's a somewhat rare occurrence, but sometimes during the boss fight, when he spears you, you hear him clearly and politely request that you "Get the FUCK over here!"
I just thought I'd share that with you guys in case anyone didn't know. I love this game. It's the best MK game ever.

Now, it was apparently canon for a long time that Scorpion was a foulmouth, but beyond the occasional utterance of the word 'hell,' you never hear it in-game...that is, until Shaolin Monks. It's a somewhat rare occurrence, but sometimes during the boss fight, when he spears you, you hear him clearly and politely request that you "Get the FUCK over here!"
I just thought I'd share that with you guys in case anyone didn't know. I love this game. It's the best MK game ever.
hahaha funny. in umk3, i swear the robot's only say 1 thing: "RUB THE WEENER HEAD"

just remember i said that and then the next time you hop on umk3,the only thing you will hear the robot's say is "rub the weener head",lol,lol swear to god!!

Geeeeezz.....

The get the FUCK over here was a little much don't ya think?

I played SM when I was really really wasted with some friends and the sounds of characters were the least of our worries.

Seriously though hahahahahahahahahaha