What's new

Shang Tsung's strings are godlike.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Posted this somewhere else, but I think here is the right place.
I decided to test f434GS. Also, I observed that sometimes doing f43GS catches the opponent, while f434GS whiffs. Here are my results (best viewed with the Dark-Red skinof TYM). ALERT! Major exposing of Shang Tsung ahead.

In red after f43 are the frame gaps. Any feedback is welcomed.
Btw, if you got a hit on one of those likely to get hit by f43, than the next f43GS is guaranteed to hit, f434GS may not be.
I swear the "3" of F4,3,4, GS whiffed even on Noob Saibot, as I tested all the strings with him crouch blocking, since he has the biggest crouch blocking hitbox.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I swear the "3" of F4,3,4, GS whiffed even on Noob Saibot, as I tested all the strings with him crouch blocking, since he has the biggest crouch blocking hitbox.
You may be right. I tested at the closest proximity. Some of those whiff from a little further, some - if f4 whiffs than 3 hits, but if f4 hits - 3 whiffs :confused:

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
You may be right. I tested at the closest proximity. Some of those whiff from a little further, some - if f4 whiffs than 3 hits, but if f4 hits - 3 whiffs :confused:
Oh yeah that's another MK9 BS. Characters "breathe", so sometimes things whiff and sometimes they hit. Get Kabal and do his 1,1,1 string on noob saibot crouch blocking. Sometimes the first 1 hits and the second whiffs, sometimes the first 1 whiffs and the second one hits.