What's new

Shang Tsung, Raiden and Shao Kahn playable in MK9 ?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'd like to see Kahn in...it's not impossible to balance him, as evident in MKA (As broke as that game is).

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
Shang Tsung & Raiden playable in MK9 ?

Shang Tsung & Raiden playable in MK9 ?

CLSUBZERO from MKI (Mortal Kombat Inside a Dutch MK community) has found this link
It's translated with google to English

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdigs.by%2Fd9O3sK&sl=auto&tl=en

The producer Hector Sanchez also gave away some pretty cool info: Shang Tsung and Raiden will be playable and Sub-Zero we all saw in the trailer during E3 and is the "classic", that is, the older brother who died at the end of the first Mortal Kombat.
When I asked if that meant the game would have two Sub-Zeros had no answer beyond "stops to ask me questions that I can not answer.
Soon I will say 'Hey, Hector, a Brazilian website out there has any information of the game, it's your fault? "

hope it's real

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I found this earlier today myself posted it on other MK sites but noticed you posted it here already ;) I'm soo happy to hear Raiden and Shang are playable!

Yeah it's real, Sub-Zero if you noticed had NO scar and has the original Lin Kuei icons on his suit if you look closely so that's actually Noob, who I'm guessing perhaps won't be in the game or might be an unlockable later on?

Both Sub's will be in this game...Hector pretty much said "yes" when he said "stop asking me questions I can't answer" lol...I'm soo pumped for this game...

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I'm gonna have to go w/ "Yes" for Shao Kahn, as he was the 1st character I learned in MKA and woud eventually return as one of my favorites after learning the rest of the cast. I remember the night I started getting really good w/ him and I was on a streak against D-Toxz and he had no idea how to handle my onslaught, and I had 2 other friends over who were on acid (LSD) and one of them freaked out and had a bad trip cuz I guess from me saying Kahn's taunts while playing, and he eventually starting thinking I WAS Kahn.

Needless to say, we didn't get to play much more MK that night, it 's a looong story for another time. I'm all for Shang Tsung and his morphs, and of course i'm gonna have to go w/ Raiden since our Clan's Co-leader has the best Raiden in every MK game :p

No to both of them, some of the other characters who dont get much attention need to play a main role. Shao & Shang take a beat seat for once.

MKF30

Raiden and Shang already confirmed, Kahn I hope not honestly. It would be interesting to see if Shang has his morphs back, but I am pumped about Raiden and I'll main him as one of my boys again no doubt.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The more I watch the gameplay, the more I like Reptile. Who knows... maybe in this game I'll try the entire roster...

Reptile's fast forceball is basically the same as his UMK3 forceball btw.

Dark_Rob

Noob
The more I watch the gameplay, the more I like Reptile. Who knows... maybe in this game I'll try the entire roster...

Reptile's fast forceball is basically the same as his UMK3 forceball btw.
You saw the fast version? where? Link plz? :)

MKF30

Yeah, reppy has 3 different kinds. Slow one, faster one and the enhanced charged giant one lol.

Reppy will be good I bet, and don't forget about his acid spit being faster again like MK2 and UMK3.