What's new

Shang Tsung Combo Guide - Warlock

Afumba

Noob
How many times in a row can you hit the DB1 off it though, honestly? Because I can connect F242 DB1F twice in a row MAYBE once every 10 attempts and actually hit it around half the time, for a total of 203 damage meterless. Metered connects we've both acknowledged are hard as fuck to follow up on even if you do connect the first part of the combo -- I still haven't seen any that work except the second one-fireball FF DB1F.

On the other hand, you could whiff punish the exact same whiffed string with a 3U2 DB1 for 200 damage meterless with an easy, guaranteed Amp juggle into standard 4 BF2 or 4 BF4 or 4 DB1 enders for 32-34%. That 0.3% damage on the meterless is never going to be worth dropping the whole combo for.
Well realistically i get it done ~3 times out of ten which isnt great obviously but i feel confident that i can get the number up and i am no master when it comes to such tight executions without labbing alot. But it feels better to learn and improve as something like Jades corner D1 catch after butterfly.

Anyway thats why i said its a nice tool to have IF you can get it done reliably. There are people that do just frame stuff so why not this.

Well we will see how it turns out in the next werks or so.

Besides, someone just made a new thread about this were he connect soulsteal at the end for like ~275.