What's new

Shang AA Bnb combo ( is anyone even going for this? )

I see every Shang player AA with 1 1 12 f43 mgs for only 19%
When the could be option selecting with 1 cgs, f34 mgs, fgs for 26% and extra meter. End with SS for 29% ( which is his Bnb damage.)
It's an option select because if you miss the cgs cancel you can still go for the 19%
So why don't I see it on streams? It can't be new

LEGEND

YES!
I see every Shang player AA with 1 1 12 f43 mgs for only 19%
When the could be option selecting with 1 cgs, f34 mgs, fgs for 26% and extra meter. End with SS for 29% ( which is his Bnb damage.)
It's an option select because if you miss the cgs cancel you can still go for the 19%
So why don't I see it on streams? It can't be new
unless i'm baiting a jump-in im not able to do 1cGS consistently, though i should probably start trying to do it more often
Thanks
-
As far as my AAs go, they depend on where i am on the map and what character i'm fighting

Hey maybe it is new. I was just thinking gs is a launcher but we use it as a finish for some reason :p
There is no reason not to go for the gs, even if you have trouble with the dash in f43 you can still do a 1 12 f43 gs and get 4% extra.

I actually prefer AA1, 12, 12, 12xxAbove Skull/SS depending on the character I'm fighting.
Does around 23% plus grants pressure or, obviously, a morph.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I started using it a while ago as my AA combo.

I got used to imputting 1~vb with raiden so it was easy to transfer. Its not a case of hit confirming.

Its better for damage and you can choose to keel it unbreakable.