What's new

ShaneyMcGrady1 vs CRAZY DOMINICAN

so there are still a chance that someone can do whatever on the game that avance their gameplay or anything i mean the people are capable to cheat the fucking game ^^ somehow off course...

But still thinking that there are no big deal for using a auto fire or something but is really wird to use cheats... but the thing that i can see is that there are some bugs but is just "online things"

So knowing about programers than things like that i could make some good shits on it?

Droopy

Noob
so there are still a chance that someone can do whatever on the game that avance their gameplay or anything i mean the people are capable to cheat the fucking game ^^ somehow off course...

But still thinking that there are no big deal for using a auto fire or something but is really wird to use cheats... but the thing that i can see is that there are some bugs but is just "online things"

So knowing about programers than things like that i could make some good shits on it?
There are some cool glitches in the game but nothing that would give a person an huge advantage in terms of "cheating". I think youre talking about standby, lagging out the guy thats about to win. Thats basically the biggest cheat there is out there because if ROFL comes in my room and tries to be cute with the rapidfire controller and beats me i could still lag him out- hypothetically, of course.