What's new

SFV The Final Highlight Reel of 2015

Hi everyone,
after grinding almost 50 hours non-stop games in SFV phase 3 I ended up compiling this final SFV highlight reel for 2015. It shows some great gameplay, advanced setups, impressive rushdown, glitches, OSs, frame traps and many hilarious moments I have captured over the last 3 days.
I had a lot of fun and played many good games.
Thanks to everyone for playing and I am looking forward to the full release of SFV.

2015 was a great year for fighting games and I want to thank everyone who has been supporting me all this time. It's been 7 years now since I started my youtube channel. I am looking forward to 2016 and I will continue contributing vids to keep supporting the FGC. I had a lot of fun playing all 3 SFV Beta phases and enjoyed many good games. Thanks for playing and see you @ll in 2016!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
This third beta was immensely fun. More so than the second for me, even though a large majority of the cast got nerfs. I hope to see more of and play you in 2016.

This third beta was immensely fun. More so than the second for me, even though a large majority of the cast got nerfs. I hope to see more of and play you in 2016.
Some of these nerfs took away all the fun combos Ryu, Ken and Rashid had in beta phase 2. Even Nash lost several combos in phase 3 sadly. :(
But Combofiend has already stated that the release version of SFV will be completely different to what we all have experienced during phase 3.
I just hope Ryu, Ken, Nash and all the other characters can get back their combos from phase 1 because all these were hella fun back then.
Capcom can still adjust the damage by then.

Definitely looking forward playing vs you in 2016 mate.
Until then keep rockin with Subzero in MKX. :)