What's new

SFV Karin Reveal Trailer

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So is there going to be any zoning in sfv or naw?
Haven't you heard bruh? This is the new era where all fighters have 50/50 starters across the board, insane pressure/mixups, and minimal zoning.

Enjoy the old memories my friend, for it shall never be that way again.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
she has rekkas; looks like she can cancel into a c.grap for mixup? Better grappler then Commando :DOGE
Haha definitely! :DOGE

It looks really quick to. Seems the only way to counter is on a hard read. People are knocking her V Trigger but I think it might be a crazy pressure tool.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
Haha definitely! :DOGE

It looks really quick to. Seems the only way to counter is on a hard read. People are knocking her V Trigger but I think it might be a crazy pressure tool.
didn't see how big her v trigger bar is but if it was only 2 blocks like some other characters or they made it just one bar or something; it would build up really quickly and could be used as pressure pretty often; just wouldn't last long so you gotta be precise.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
They must do hella damage then, I see there's a lot of different routes to go with the rekkas. Hopefully it's more worth it than not.
From the clip they showed it looks like they could lead to increased hitstun which opens up additional combo potential, but that's just a guess.

I just want Adon back tho ;__;. I'm leaning more towards rashid because of his insane mobility. Him or Birdie. I played some birdie when beta was available. I like his style.
I'm thinking the same, but I'm going to play everyone first and see who I like. For all I know, I might settle on Ryu (I really liked how he felt in 3S).

CubaKahn

Noob
Pompous schoolgirl waifuu with rekkas, a command throw, and a sweet ass rich brat laugh.

Kinda likeable.
Pretty much this, what could be better than owning your opponents soul with a jappo rich girl that laughs at them. With Karin announced and what im sure will be a better netcode than MKX, I'm probably gonna be playing a lot of SF this spring.

Amazing Muzzy Wallace

Don't.Hit...The Quan...
I got a feeling she is gonna be safe on a lot of her moves. Command grab and parries? I can rock with that

*waits for sodom,guy,cody, and Lucia from final fight*

And I also wanna see c.viper*shrugs*

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Finally, now everyone who asked for her can stop asking. Her moves look cool, but I still don't see the appeal to this bland ass character.