What's new

SFV Charlie gameplay revealed!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ Zephyrus:

Yes and if you costed you 40 bucks per game retail, 15 dollars if you have SSFV to "update" NRS updates are free...

But they also charged your 40 bucks per retail upgrade, example SFV=60 bucks like any other game right? Then SSFIV=40 bucks. Then SSFIV AE=another 40 bucks, then SSFIV Ultra= another 40 bucks...that's already 180 bucks, when they could have just offered more characters via DLC like most games do, and update for free like NRS does...

NRS made two games, the initial game with options to buy DLC(in some cases free with costume classic packs along with free updates) OR you could just wait to buy the Komplete edition literally with everything on it for 40 bucks, one time deal. That's it. Instead of being uber greedy like Capcom making multiple versions of the same game....for 40 bucks a pop.

Actually NRS you got 4 characters for 15 bucks via season pass discount, and the kombat pack offered with MK X is 20 bucks you get 4 characters and 15 skins/costumes. Way I see it you're getting way more bang for your buck with NRS games...

I don't know what to tell you, most people have no issue with the WBID regardless of where they are, perhaps it's just your area because as I said I have friends in your general area and none of them have told me this. I asked them this morning on xbox and my FB, none of them said such having any problems with the WBID thing. One of them as I mentioned is in Spain, literally right next to Portugal. So first it didn't work, then it worked? .......

Sorry to hear your particular area is doing that, that's why I said I think you're getting ripped off with "them charging you for Goro" cause NRS isn't, they give him to you by preordering(pre orders=put 5 bucks down that's taken from the game's price) or however much you want to pay up front, same difference. 5 is just the minimum.

I already know because I asked the NRS guys themselves and I'm pretty sure they're not lying so...

Goro=free with preordering, you are NOT charged extra 5 bucks for preordering or for Goro. Example, I have it preordered game costs 60 bucks. I put 5 bucks down that takes off 60=55+ tax, I automatically get goro FREE by preordering, people misunderstand this. Preordering to get an exclusive/early character does NOT cost you more money. The only way you'll actually pay for him is later on when he becomes available for DLC....like they did with the MK9 MK classic costumes.

Last edited: