What's new

Series players!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Because I am fucking tired of people leaving after 1 match, and then it takes me forever to get back into the rooms correctly.

Post/list your name in here if you are a series player - meaning you like to at LEAST play 5 or 10+ matches. And then maybe we can get some games/series' in!!!

1. DM_S_T_O_R_M_S
2. Check
3. DM_GANON_

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
the one time me and you have played (MKD), we played like 3 matches i think :(
you are the kinda guy I need to get online with when the rest of the afternoon is free... lol.

It would be an epic event that i would pick up new characters just so you didn't get bored with me playing Raiden non-stop. lol..

I main Raiden, then Darkseid and then Shang on MKDC. I used to main Sub, but my Sub really fell apart over time...

Regardless, it would be fun!!! :D

you are the kinda guy I need to get online with when the rest of the afternoon is free... lol.

It would be an epic event that i would pick up new characters just so you didn't get bored with me playing Raiden non-stop. lol..

I main Raiden, then Darkseid and then Shang on MKDC. I used to main Sub, but my Sub really fell apart over time...

Regardless, it would be fun!!! :D
We'll see man. I like to play only locally now. BUt id be willing to test the connection, what do you have now? It looked like in that video that its the same thing as MKD.
Yes, the best way to enjoy the game is by picking evenly matchups because if one character simply is better in that matchup, they will win. Infusion can vouch for me every time i told him the matchup was lopsided favoring one character before the round started.

Browser is acting really funny while posting right now. Not sure if its the site or my computer, but its making me scroll up for no reason when i move my mouse up.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Not happening to me, probably your computer.

I would love to get into MKDC if the online was better, you guys shine a pretty damn positive light on it.

If MK9 has a better netcode you best bet I'll be all over that shit.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We'll see man. I like to play only locally now. BUt id be willing to test the connection, what do you have now? It looked like in that video that its the same thing as MKD.
Yes, the best way to enjoy the game is by picking evenly matchups because if one character simply is better in that matchup, they will win. Infusion can vouch for me every time i told him the matchup was lopsided favoring one character before the round started.

Browser is acting really funny while posting right now. Not sure if its the site or my computer, but its making me scroll up for no reason when i move my mouse up.
I have moved... twice actually since MKD. The first move was what took me away from MK during MKA. At the apartment I lived in, my friend and I didn't have high speed internet.

Anyway, my connection is probably better from then.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I have always been one of those people to play to excess of 10 considering the conditions or even ft50 if possible, however, I am faced w/ the dillema of not having a next-gen system. I'm aware Check, your effort to get back on MKA/MKD has fallen thru, but I still have hopes it is not totally lost. I can assure you the 30$ you spend on a PS2 will be rewarded w/ many ft50's or ft 56's or w/e have you, making it well worth your time. I believe I still may have something to offer if you are still interested in doing this. For all others who want series on either game, Mame or series' on XBL before April 16th, hit me up.....other than that I'm really thinking about retiring. :(

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
i'll be on tonight... if you want a solid series to 10 or more... add me: DM_S_T_O_R_M_S