What's new

[Sep 28, 2013] OST 10 (Cumberland, Rhode)

LordXav1er

Hero Of Rhode Island
Ocean State Transformation 10
Rhode Island's bringing back the hype for the summer and it will be DOUBLE the fun!​
This is an RI tourney for improving our states players to compete at a highly competitive level in various games. The events are free entry!​
**I advise getting enough sleep and be prepared as these events get pretty draining**​
Havenshine​
30A Martin Street​
Cumberland, RI​​
Xavier's Text (401-749-2694)
Ron's (401-365-7591)

•Schedule
Saturday
- 12:00pm - Doors Open/Practice/Sign-ups
- 1:00pm - King of Fighters XIII
- 3:00pm - Injustice: Gods Among Us
- 5:00pm - Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

Sunday
- 11:00am - Doors Open/Practice/Sign-ups/Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 1:00pm - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- 3:00pm - Soul Calibur V
- 5:00pm - Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate

*Schedule is ALWAYS subject to change

Venue Fee $5 each day ($6 both)

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm totally coming. I'm a big fan of the one day events or one I can drive home from because I'm too cheap to hit a hotel.

When do sign-ups end? I want to make sure I get there on time to play.

NurzBenny

Old Member
I live like 10 minutes away. I have no choice. Feel like such scum for missing the PG tourney lol. CRUM bring me that catwoman boy

Sounds good, me and my friend Steve will probably go to this.

Would anyone want to do some MK casuals (or maybe even another round robin tourney) as well?

CRUM

Noob
No PS3 is what we have for it currently.

Get your converters ready if you play 360.
If it's possible, and I speak for everyone who regularly attends Injustice tournaments, it would be better to run it on 360. There are several lag issues, and also the button configuration glitch that have become major issues since Injustice has come out. Most TOs run Injustice on 360, with the only exception being EVO.

LordXav1er

Hero Of Rhode Island
Well we have no 360 copies currently so that would require all of you that attend to bring set ups. If enough do I can definitely consider doing so.