What's new

[Sep 13, 2013] The Fall Classic (TFC) The New Era: Sept 13th, 14th, 15th:... (Raleigh, North)

BigE

Elder God
This is it! Your final day to register for #TFC2013 ! SF4 is a Capcom Cup Qualifier, $17,000 in bonus prize money, EVO Champ DM|MCZ Xian will be in attendance, and MORE! Register now before it's too late!

www.tfctournament.com

The Fall Classic | Uniting the East Coast under one banner!
www.tfctournament.com

BigE

Elder God
Want to know what system your tournament is on at #TFC2013 ? Want to know what the rules are for your tournament? Or how about what time your pool is on Sautrday, or what time your favorite game's finals are on Sunday? All of this information can be found right on www.tfctournament.com ! Check out the Event Rules section for game info, and the Schedule section for all 3 days of schedules!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Want to know what system your tournament is on at #TFC2013 ? Want to know what the rules are for your tournament? Or how about what time your pool is on Sautrday, or what time your favorite game's finals are on Sunday? All of this information can be found right on www.tfctournament.com ! Check out the Event Rules section for game info, and the Schedule section for all 3 days of schedules!
Tagging STORMS for this @orimsonshadow and GamerBlake90 as well

So basically everyone attending will be arguing about what the rules are for the Injustice and just wanted to highlight this post from Big E where its all made clear and if one doesnt know the rules it his/her fault.

Id recommend including Big E post to a front Page article for TFC HYPE

It's really the last Major until Big E's next event (NEC) in December so enjoy it while its here

Pig Of The Hut

So basically everyone attending will be arguing about what the rules are for the Injustice and just wanted to highlight this post from Big E where its all made clear and if one doesnt know the rules it his/her fault.

It's really the last Major until Big E's next event (NEC) in December so enjoy it while its here
CrimsonShadow

browser wont let me edit so i had to do this ..

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

Hey Pig, are you talking about this?
  • Xbox 360
  • 90 Second Rounds, 2/3 Rounds, Best 2/3 Games
  • Winners/Losers/Grand Finals 3/5 Games
I don't even know what "2/3 rounds" means in a game that doesn't have rounds. Haha

Also, I feel like Stage Select rules are probably the most important thing.

Pig Of The Hut

Hey Pig, are you talking about this?
  • Xbox 360
  • 90 Second Rounds, 2/3 Rounds, Best 2/3 Games
  • Winners/Losers/Grand Finals 3/5 Games
I don't even know what "2/3 rounds" means in a game that doesn't have rounds. Haha

Also, I feel like Stage Select rules are probably the most important thing.
Stage rules is what i was referring to which need to be figured out for the people attending AND ANNOUNCED before event starts before every pool