What's new

[Sep 13, 2013] The Fall Classic (TFC) The New Era: Sept 13th, 14th, 15th:... (Raleigh, North)

BigE

Elder God
NOTE: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE FALL CLASSIC! SIGN UP NOW!

www.tfctournament.com
www.facebook.com/tfctournament
www.twitter.com/tfctournament

Ladies and gentlemen, this is an event for the history books. To start, The Fall Classic is an event put together by SweetJohnnyCage and Long Island Joe of East Coast Throwdown, ShinBlanka of Final Round, and Big Eric of Big E Gaming (Summer Jam, Northeast Championships, and Winter Brawl). We've worked together as friends for a couple years now, and we decided to give the east coast a centralized event it deserves. The Fall Classic 2013 is held at the Hilton North Raleigh in Raleigh, North Carolina. Raleigh is smack in the middle of the east coast, and close enough to drive to from just about anywhere. We welcome players from all around the USA, Canada, Mexico, and the world to The Fall Classic 2013. We want this event to last for years, so let's make it happen! It's go time!

======

Hilton North Raleigh
3415 Wake Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27609

Hotel rooms are going FAST! Book now!

======

We'll be opening up registration for main tournament games on Monday, July 8, 2013 via www.tfctournament.com

Online registration fee will be $30 for early bird. On August 12, online registration will be bumped to $40. Emergency on-site registration will run from 8:00am-10:00am on Saturday, September 14. Venue will be $50 at the door, so pre-register ASAP! Here's what you get when you pre-register

1) Very quick check-in line as opposed to a 1 hour registration time
2) Pool assignments posted days in advance. This allows us to separate people by region. If you register on-site, there is a very high chance you'll play your friends!
3) Help the community and create a stress-free environment for all players and TOs. When you know when you're up, there's no waiting around! Come and go as you please, just come back when your pool starts!

======

Streams:

http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp
http://www.twitch.tv/bifuteki
http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork

We will be using the same ultra-efficient pool system we've been using across our events for the past couple years. By ensuring that around 16 or 32 (depending on the game) people are in each bracket, pools can run very fast and very efficiently. I will be doing brackets by hand again this year in order to better guarantee that people don't have to play 2 games at once. Since we're using smaller brackets, there will be more pools available to place players in, making sure you guys don't have to be in 2 places at once. Just report to your pool, stick around for 2-3 hours depending on how you play, and you're done! If you do have to play more than one game at a time, it is YOUR responsibility to tell your pool handler that you're in another game. If you go missing for 20 minutes because you were playing in another tournament, you might get DQ'd because the handler doesn't know where you are.

Special Annoucement:

One Frame Link will be providing $8000 in bonus money and YOU get to decide where we put $3000 of it! $3000 to SF4, $2000 to Marvel, and $3000 in a fan vote! Check out their announcement using this link! Be sure to follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/oneframelink) and Twitter (@oneframelink)! Polls open next week!
http://blog.oneframelink.com/the-fal...-got-the-power======

The games that will be held as main tournaments are as follows:

*Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v2012 (Xbox 360) - $10
*Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360) - $10
*Street Fighter X Tekken (Xbox 360) - $10
*TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) - $10
*INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us (Xbox 360) - $10
*Persona 4 Arena (PS3) - $10
*King of Fighters XIII (PS3) - $10
*Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (PS3) - $10
*Soulcalibur V (PS3) - $10

If you'd like to run a tournament for other games, feel free to do so! We have PLENTY of space! To answer your questions now, there WILL be an MK9 tournament, and 3rd Strike and ST if LI Joe and SJC have anything to do with it :p. Seriously guys, if you want to run it, set it up!

=====

Still preparing a nice #tfc2013 PDF schedule for you guys to carry on your phones, but here's what the schedule looks like:

FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE HOTEL SPORTS BAR:

5:00pm SF4/Marvel/DOA5U Teams Signups
7:00pm Teams Start

SATURDAY:

8:00am Registration Desk Opens, Online Registration Check-in Begins Ballroom Opens

10:00am: Emergency Registration for all 10 main tournaments ends

12:00pm: Pools begin (extensive pools schedule to be posted later this week)

SUNDAY:

10:00am: Finals begin

=================
If you guys have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to voice them here or shoot us a PM! Let's do this

BigE

Elder God
"TFC Team Bar Battle Tournament" (3v3)

When: Sept 13th 2013 at TFC

Time: 6pm-2am

Fee: $30 per team

Games:

AE2012

Umvc3

TTT2

Inj

DoaU

I will add more games at a later date and after I talk to the community leaders first.

Drink and food special info coming soon. Can you say Tokyo tea.

If things work out in my favor this will be my first big tournament for Injustice. Really hope I can make it.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
BigE

Im trying really hard to make it there

I work in nashville for a tv job friday night, i want to fly from nashville to raleigh sat morning 6:30am-10:30am

I need to know a schedule, when do you think i can know one? I need this info before i commit to buying a one way plane ticket

thanks

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
@big e

Im trying really hard to make it there

I work in nashville for a tv job friday night, i want to fly from nashville to raleigh sat morning 6:30am-10:30am

I need to know a schedule, when do you think i can know one? I need this info before i commit to buying a one way plane ticket

thanks
BigE

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Wait, so who is going to TFC?

This is like in a month, and I haven't heard anyone say anything yet.

BigE

Elder God
Still preparing a nice #tfc2013 PDF schedule for you guys to carry on your phones, but here's what the schedule looks like:

FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE HOTEL SPORTS BAR:

5:00pm SF4/Marvel/DOA5U Teams Signups
7:00pm Teams Start

SATURDAY:

8:00am Registration Desk Opens, Online Registration Check-in Begins Ballroom Opens

10:00am: Emergency Registration for all 10 main tournaments ends

12:00pm: Pools begin (extensive pools schedule to be posted later this week)

SUNDAY:

10:00am: Finals begin