What's new

Question Semi Noob question

arydious

Noob
ok so i realized i didnt know something that can probably really help me out. dash cancel into a shake or dash cancel out of it. What exactly is going on here.

Secondly i was testing things in the practice mode with the f4 reset. I know it has been posted that it can only happen in the corner but i noticed today it can be done anywhere. There seems to be really strict timing with landing the smoke bomb after f4. I do not happen to know the timing or if it requires a certain stage of fall. I figured i would post it up here and see if anyone else found anything out regarding this.

SZSR

Noob
Well, dash cancel out of Shake let's you skip his cool down vulnerable frames.

Yeah, and I think KT or Tony found this out already, but please post a specific video so we can have a benchmark for later. :)

arydious

Noob
ok so next question is how do i dash cancel, i thought that meant just dash when you do them move but it seems to have the same recovery to me. Is it only enhanced shake or can it be done to both? Ill try to get a video of that other thing. I have yet to post a video so we will see if i can get it done.

SZSR

Noob
^Lol @ Truck Noob.
I did not know either. I am glad I know now. I see some Shake baiting going on very soon.
One problem, I checked that if you dash out of it and then duck you cannot block unless you do an attack or go into standing and then block. And there's a little delay into block when you dash out of Shake (i.e., if someone did a freezeball and you dashed out at the last second, you get frozen.)

arydious

Noob
Subzerosmokerai, is dash cancel just doing the move then dashing? Can this be done with both versions of shake i dont notice a difference in normal shake, that why im thinking maybe im doing it wrong Thanks!