What's new

Sektor

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Id moved away from my day 1 Sindel/Sektor main but might go back to it a bit. It's not gonna change much I don't think, exact same gameplan just a wee bit better.

rifraf

Dojo Trainee
I think Sektor is still quite underpowered. Considering the long cooldown, I think the 1 bar missile should always be homing. The 2 bar could be made to allow unscaled combo damage or something.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I think Sektor is still quite underpowered. Considering the long cooldown, I think the 1 bar missile should always be homing. The 2 bar could be made to allow unscaled combo damage or something.
The new missile mechanics are huge tbh. It creates grounded states that normally weren't possible. And he's still Sektor afterall, so he still has a tracking full screen launcher. I think if anything his Fame burner should do a little DOT

rifraf

Dojo Trainee
The new missile mechanics are huge tbh. It creates grounded states that normally weren't possible. And he's still Sektor afterall, so he still has a tracking full screen launcher. I think if anything his Fame burner should do a little DOT
I understand why it can't have lower cooldown but, do you feel the 1 bar missile is good enough considering the long cooldown? Also, good idea on the DOT on flamer.