What's new

Sektor Shenanigans video

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Watching it eight now. I swear to god if u bring up how I end combos imma choke u.
Heh.....yea...... So what are the next few venues your gonna be at? I wanna make sure of the dates so that I make sure I'm busy on those days.....

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
J360 the problem with U3 4 is that you cannot hit confirm the 4 into TKU. However, it is neutral on block, thus making it a safe overhead. Now if his 6 frame d1 wasn't -15 on block...this would be pretty awesome. lol.

I do like the canceling out of his U3 though, nice idea!

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Andrew you still coming to my place friday? I guess we can have the battle royal if J360 shows up, although maybe he'll stay away. But I can take you to him lol

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
J360 the problem with U3 4 is that you cannot hit confirm the 4 into TKU. However, it is neutral on block, thus making it a safe overhead. Now if his 6 frame d1 wasn't -15 on block...this would be pretty awesome. lol.

I do like the canceling out of his U3 though, nice idea!
Thank you kind sir. I gave up on overhead tku, instead I copied ikizzles use of overhead flamethrower. Still good to check characters that can't punish it mid flame range

GNG Iniquity

Thank you kind sir. I gave up on overhead tku, instead I copied ikizzles use of overhead flamethrower. Still good to check characters that can't punish it mid flame range

Yeah, I agree, it is a better idea over all. Sektor's got some nice shenanigans going! I wish Quan could cancel his U3 :(. I can't believe I sometimes hit people with that enormous piece of crap!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Yeah, I agree, it is a better idea over all. Sektor's got some nice shenanigans going! I wish Quan could cancel his U3 :(. I can't believe I sometimes hit people with that enormous piece of crap!
What I do with quan sometimes is just a delayed b3 for all those fuzzy guarderz out there. Also you u3 ex run every time you have a meter so they can try to panic when you decide not to use it and just trance them then lulz high level tech right there

GNG Iniquity

What I do with quan sometimes is just a delayed b3 for all those fuzzy guarderz out there. Also you u3 ex run every time you have a meter so they can try to panic when you decide not to use it and just trance them then lulz high level tech right there

Yes, yes! The B3 EX rune is something I've been incorporating more of lately, it works well. However, I'm finding that people have learned to jump towards Quan now as opposed to just backwards, which is new. Used to just be a simple matter of "Oh, they're going to be stupid and just jump back...lol 2~trance!" now I have to actually pay attention! Bastards!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Pretty interesting video to be honest, but from the looks of things it seems like it should be used sparingly. I personally don't see myself using it loads in my game plan but good stuff none the less.

You have to be careful... when cancelling out the uppercut.. because, it will reset, the XBox...

LOL. I don't have a 360 so that was damn hilarious.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Pretty interesting video to be honest, but from the looks of things it seems like it should be used sparingly. I personally don't see myself using it loads in my game plan but good stuff none the less.
Oh yea of course not lol hence the title shenanigans

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Sektors reset is the most broken reset in the game

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
So I'm going to be resetting some xboxes tonight