What's new

Sektor Kombo thread (with 58% meterless)

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
To lighten the depression of the sektor corner business. I also found these kombos that sektor can use in the corner off a B2,1.

Enjoy :)

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
To expand on newer combos I don't think I've seen anyone mention this;

b34, tu, b21, b34, extu, b2-flame for 41% 1 bar off a low. Can be done mid screen - horridly small window to get the b21 after the tu.

PND_Ketchup

To expand on newer combos I don't think I've seen anyone mention this;

b34, tu, b21, b34, extu, b2-flame for 41% 1 bar off a low. Can be done mid screen - horridly small window to get the b21 after the tu.
Yeah it's been talked about a few times, i can normally land the B2,1 into B3,4 in other combos he has. but i can't reliably land it in the low starter one, i just stick to guaranteed damage and play it safe.

Satisfying when it works though haha.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Yeah it's been talked about a few times, i can normally land the B2,1 into B3,4 in other combos he has. but i can't reliably land it in the low starter one, i just stick to guaranteed damage and play it safe.

Satisfying when it works though haha.
It's a LOT more damage than the norm in this situation. Where as doing 12b1 into bnb is only 3% less than doing b2tu into bnb. I believe the low starter with 1 bar (and no up missile pressure) is 32%?

Regardless, you never want to lose a tournament match because you went for a tad more damage.

PND_Ketchup

It's a LOT more damage than the norm in this situation. Where as doing 12b1 into bnb is only 3% less than doing b2tu into bnb. I believe the low starter with 1 bar (and no up missile pressure) is 32%?

Regardless, you never want to lose a tournament match because you went for a tad more damage.
That's pretty much why i don't go for it to be honest. I don't like taking any more risks than i have to, that's just the sort of player i am.