What's new

Sektor Kombo thread (with 58% meterless)

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hello guys and girls, i decided to make a sektor combo thread for all future combos to be put in. To start with, here's a 58% meterless combo with sektor in the corner. It's not the most practical of combos because it requires specific spacing to get max damage but it IS a possibility if you manage to punish anything whilst you're in the corner. I don't know if this has been found already.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
This character is trash!

Trash i say!

It just so happens i was looking for stuff with him right now, thanks i'll try this one out.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ive a decent meterless corner carry it starts about the same distance as u were talkin about near the end its 12b1 f4 b21 122 (missile, flame)cant remember damage tho :eek:

Theme

Noob
Sick.. As... HELL

Lol I've always played Sektor casually and I find him to be very enjoyable verse characters like Kitana or Jade (has to do with range/jumping alot). Thanks for this

ryublaze

Noob

Maxter

Noob
nice combo ketchup, i knew this combo aeons ago, j360 is my witness, it used to be 60% dmg meterless before last patch, dotn worry im not taking credit from you thanks for posting it, i dont really like uploading videos, its a nice combo but under pressure is hard to land, sorry i couldnt give a good show with sektor last tourney =( my pad was messed up and i got a sticky 1 ,4 button i had to clean the dust out of that pad before i traveled to nec but i was kind of busy that week, because of this corner combo is that i said sektor had the highest meterless combo but i never revealed it.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Lol I was just talking to test your might the other day about this exact combo and he didn't believe me. He was actually going to pm ketchup to verify it existed. Good work actually being able to come up with the combo as well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

PND_Ketchup

nice combo ketchup, i knew this combo aeons ago, j360 is my witness, it used to be 60% dmg meterless before last patch, dotn worry im not taking credit from you thanks for posting it, i dont really like uploading videos, its a nice combo but under pressure is hard to land, sorry i couldnt give a good show with sektor last tourney =( my pad was messed up and i got a sticky 1 ,4 button i had to clean the dust out of that pad before i traveled to nec but i was kind of busy that week, because of this corner combo is that i said sektor had the highest meterless combo but i never revealed it.
Don't worry about it man, just kick some ass with your sektor at the next tourney :D admittedly when i found out sektor could get that much damage in the corner i had to find it out for myself :p although i don't think i'll ever really use this combo because of as you said landing it under pressure may make it way too difficult to do, especially as if it's dropped you've lost potential easier to do um pressure.

PND_Ketchup

Hey Ketchup... You said something about using up-missile as a wakeup right!? Does it have invincibility?
I meant using an up missile to pressure them on wakeup, using it in the corner after a regular corner combo for example 1,2,B1, B2,1, 1,2,2 UM will juggle them enough so you have time to hit the um without them standing up and punishing you. However in a combo like this, there's so many hits involved if you went for the UM they have all the time in the world to go for a punish while you're shooting it.

Lol I was just talking to test your might the other day about this exact combo and he didn't believe me. He was actually going to pm ketchup to verify it existed. Good work actually being able to come up with the combo as well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
HE FOUND IT! HE F##KING FOUND IT! :D :D :D :D
I pm'd him but he was like "Dah fuuuck?"
I guess he figured it out. Dayuuuum.

Maxter is inhuman.

I believe again in the Ketchup.

PND_Ketchup

HE FOUND IT! HE F##KING FOUND IT! :D :D :D :D
I pm'd him but he was like "Dah fuuuck?"
I guess he figured it out. Dayuuuum.

Maxter is inhuman.

I believe again in the Ketchup.
To be fair when i found out i only spent about 15 minutes in training haha, we found this accidentally when we were messing around with uses for his 1,3 lol.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I like the idea of this as a way to escape corner pressure. The 2,1 has a huge weakness of having NO range, but when being pressured in the corner, it's not really an issue.

The up missile, jump over punch a tad outside the corner scenario seems a tad less likely to happen.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
This is nice, but yeah, landing this during pressure is rough. Ketchup's old corner 121212 flamethrower 50/50 is really underutilized. That's an easy 60% or so right there if you guess right!