What's new

Sektor(IKizzLE) Casuals

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Yea, I can iTU kano knives on reaction if I'm looking for the projectile, but if I'm just running my game strategy and then he throws knives out of no where when I was thinking of doing a certain move, I'm gonna duck. Too many things go on during a match to iTU fast projectile's like that consistently.

If kano is knife happy though, if he throws more than one knife in rapid concession, he's done.

Same thing with you 16bit. You hardly throw fans when we play and when you do, I don't iTU them all cuz im expecting a f21, or a dash in d1, cutter, etc...and i'm trying to space out b1 and flamethrowers.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Yup that sounds like a REO answer lol. He does know the matchup pretty well though from watching him play hours of it, hes learned some schemes against sektor and his wake up attacks that i have yet to see other people do on purpose and consistantly.
That's it! Imma beat him up now!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yea, I can iTU kano knives on reaction if I'm looking for the projectile, but if I'm just running my game strategy and then he throws knives out of no where when I was thinking of doing a certain move, I'm gonna duck. Too many things go on during a match to iTU fast projectile's like that consistently.

If kano is knife happy though, if he throws more than one knife in rapid concession, he's done.

Same thing with you 16bit. You hardly throw fans when we play and when you do, I don't iTU them all cuz im expecting a f21, or a dash in d1, cutter, etc...and i'm trying to space out b1 and flamethrowers.

I agree with this, the point is that it's doable enough to stop zoning.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Yup that sounds like a REO answer lol. He does know the matchup pretty well though from watching him play hours of it, hes learned some schemes against sektor and his wake up attacks that i have yet to see other people do on purpose and consistantly.
The guys i fight know how to blow up sektors wakeup attacks, have done for ages.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
The guys i fight know how to blow up sektors wakeup attacks, have done for ages.
For god sakes when are you guys going to stream so i can steal any and all strats and gimmicks. I would love to see a good flow of high level play from somewhere outside the us and Greece.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
For god sakes when are you guys going to stream so i can steal any and all strats and gimmicks. I would love to see a good flow of high level play from somewhere outside the us and Greece.
Well we didn't get any matches recorded this week because it was more about getting people back into it. I think the next footage of me will be when i'm in France, so you're gonna have matches of me AND Nikolas recorded, should be fun times!