What's new

Sektor Buffs Thread

NKZero

Noob
Why does Sektor needs buffs? He wins all match-ups 10-0. He has a 6 frame launcher ffs. You Sektor players, you!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Why does Sektor needs buffs? He wins all match-ups 10-0. He has a 6 frame launcher ffs. You Sektor players, you!

REALLY? You wanna go that route? Raiden's 33 is 6 frames as well and can be cancelled into ex b.s. which means it's a full combo as well, but Raiden sucks ass? GTFO...I'm drunk.

btw this wasn't really directed toward you solely, it's for everyone who says, "sektor has a 6 frame jab. he's good." GTFO.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
While we're at it lets talk Kung Lao..that asshole has several moves that has a 0 frame start up and a lot of people think he isn't top 5? YOu people as well can GTFO. It's all about the math bitches.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Only buff i would give to Sektor. Bigger hands.
this is actually legit, as I think sektor has probably the worst JIP range in the game, not to mention his mediocre jab range

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
this is actually legit, as I think sektor has probably the worst JIP range in the game, not to mention his mediocre jab range
But bigger hands without bigger arms would look silly... In fact, bigger hands with bigger arms would still look silly!

Longer Arms... Now that's something!

Altaire

Noob
According to REO tier list, he is around 17th. That needs to change.

-Let 12b1 always launch on hit even if the 2 whiffs
-Let the 4 of b34 always hit a crouching opponent always
-Armor on the way down and on the way up for ex TU
-Let his standing tele come out at the same speed of his iTU cuz I mess up the input a lot
-Let his homing missile cause chip, be an overhead, and jail his opponent standing.
-Let his ex straight missile cause your opponent to fly backwards and be comboable by a TU. Cuz he needs it.

:coffee:
In all seriousness, the 1 2 B1 fix needs to happen. I don't think it's much to ask for the string to combo on hit 100% of the time, instead of dropping at random due to shitty collision detection. Noob's 2 1 2 has the same problem, and hell, he needs it more than Sektor; Sektor is a strong character regardless of this issue, while Noob has serious limitations.

I lol'd at the EX straight missile buff, though.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Yeah 2 in the 12B1 string whiffing sucks, but at that range, it's nothing B2 couldn't handle right?

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
KL is a cheater , so is kitana (and so is Kabal but shushhhh). I laugh @ people that play vs me with those characters...

Sektor needs:
-Longer Arms
-b34 hit low both hits (like Kabal f32)
-Armor On EXTele so i can get out of corners.

My 2 cents....