What's new

Sektor Buffs Thread

IKizzLE

BloodHound
According to REO tier list, he is around 17th. That needs to change.

-Let 12b1 always launch on hit even if the 2 whiffs
-Let the 4 of b34 always hit a crouching opponent always
-Armor on the way down and on the way up for ex TU
-Let his standing tele come out at the same speed of his iTU cuz I mess up the input a lot
-Let his homing missile cause chip, be an overhead, and jail his opponent standing.
-Let his ex straight missile cause your opponent to fly backwards and be comboable by a TU. Cuz he needs it.

:coffee:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
what he reallly needs is full armor on his ex teleport that leaves him plus 1
and for his 121 and 11 to hit mid....................

i kid

on a serious not i would loooove the first buff ikizzle mentioned

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Fixing the whiffing is certainly reasonable, and even if he does get brainless buffs, then hey...there's plenty of those characters as is anyways! What's the difference? lol

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

-Let his standing tele come out at the same speed of his iTU cuz I mess up the input a lot
-Let his homing missile cause chip, be an overhead, and jail his opponent standing.
-Let his ex straight missile cause your opponent to fly backwards and be comboable by a TU. Cuz he needs it.

Fixed.

swag1

EX smash solves all
safe teleport
f4 to work like f3
unblockable flame burner

kizzle pls

sektor is easily top 10

Glass Sword

Nobody

Fixed again. Really Sektor is just fine he just falls to victim what basically every other character in the game loses to. The only reason he is not high on the tier list is he does not de5troy people like Cage and Kabal and have a bucket load of 6-4s.
Besides all he needs is that first buff to be beast... but then again what do I know.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Yeah I know and I'm sure most people know I mean there is one of these threads for basically every character. However if MK9 ever comes to the PC the community can mod the game to balance the game. Besides that we are never getting anything ever again for MK9 on any of the systems besides the Vita.