What's new

General/Other See Mk9 trough my Own Eyes

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
You have definately taken your game farther. Its not a bad think that this is what runs through your head, this the same issue us musicians run into when we become musicians. We can no longer hear the song for what it is, all hear is verse, a riff, the beat on this part, and the intro. You just have to retrain your brain that is all.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You have definately taken your game farther. Its not a bad think that this is what runs through your head, this the same issue us musicians run into when we become musicians. We can no longer hear the song for what it is, all hear is verse, a riff, the beat on this part, and the intro. You just have to retrain your brain that is all.
Retrain? to do what?
I think this is fun :D

TheSpore

that's more like it ^^
Sorry for confusing you :) Just reminds me of an incident at my current employment, having served in the military and having all kinds of crazy security and sentry duty training, I showed up at work noticed someone parked in front of the building had left their trunk open on their car and inside they had a large amount of unmarked boxes in it, A normal person's reaction would be find out who the car belongs to and let them know, my response, report it and stay suspicious and be ready to notify a possible terrorist threat.

In short we players that are so attuned to being competetive tend to just plain old overthik $h!t, which is why often times my wife the button masher alwyas beats me no matter how hard I try against her, because we all think way too much...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sorry for confusing you :) Just reminds me of an incident at my current employment, having served in the military and having all kinds of crazy security and sentry duty training, I showed up at work noticed someone parked in front of the building had left their trunk open on their car and inside they had a large amount of unmarked boxes in it, A normal person's reaction would be find out who the car belongs to and let them know, my response, report it and stay suspicious and be ready to notify a possible terrorist threat.

In short we players that are so attuned to being competetive tend to just plain old overthik $h!t, which is why often times my wife the button masher alwyas beats me no matter how hard I try against her, because we all think way too much...
^^

Sometimes i over think too much Sh!t, and in the end they're falling for the most basic thing lol

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hmm...pretty awesome. I am not that far yet. Though I am looking forward to put more work into skarlet then i did into Kabal.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
On the contrary, I think this makes me appreciate the music more. It's fun going back and listening to the songs listened to back in the day and pick them apart :)

TheSpore

On the contrary, I think this makes me appreciate the music more. It's fun going back and listening to the songs listened to back in the day and pick them apart :)
I will agree with you on that having that ability has trully allowed me to areciate other forms of music than one genre, I use to only listen to metal and metal alone andnow I can enjoy many different forms, most notably classical and blues, but this ability can be curse and a gift, becasue it is difficult for us to hear the music as a whole.