Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Fujin

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Rain

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
So i have made a poll on who you guys think the secret unlockable characters are going to be.
Personally I think all of these options are going to be secret to play as.

Raider

Noob
For some reason i think that there will be only one or maybe two unlockable characters in MK11.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Told you not clickbait! ;)
Gotta include that kind of thing in the main post so those of us who hadn't seen it will know what you're talking about.

Also, if there are secret characters, I also agree that it would be Jade and Noob. If not Jade and Noob, then Noob and Human Smoke.

The quote doesn't really say they'll even be playable, though. Could just be a secret fight or encounter.

"They'll be secret characters, sure."

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Gotta include that kind of thing in the main post so those of us who hadn't seen it will know what you're talking about.

Also, if there are secret characters, I also agree that it would be Jade and Noob. If not Jade and Noob, then Noob and Human Smoke.

The quote doesn't really say they'll even be playable, though. Could just be a secret fight or encounter.

"They'll be secret characters, sure."
Well the reason why I included those characters as secret cause well they are fan favorites. perfect opportunity to make them a surprise as unlockables. Fans will lose their minds.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I don’t think reptile will be on the main roster so maybe he will bea secret character again. That would be cool. I think he will be dlc though.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Noob and Jade. If they're doing secret characters again, I'm guessing they would go for the classic ones.
Same lol. I think it'll be them for nostalgic reasons. Fujin just needs to be in the game already, been 12 years NRS is long over do to put him in! And Rain is pretty much a dead give away in the menu.

I actually hope half the kharacters are like they were in the 3D era. I found the quest to unlock them all fun. I know having them all unlocked at the start is the rage for the past few years but it shouldn't be hard to have tournament ready consoles with everything unlocked.