What's new

Secret skins, gear and so on that is not listed.

Pretty self explanatory. I was wondering, been lurking in some thread and some people mentioned there are secret skins that are not listed under the kustimization screen. Is that true? Can anyone confirm this and what did you get? I havent found anything but noticed that some characters have empty boxes beside the regular shaders and skins. Kung Lao for example has 3. I know you get skins for completing different game modes. I got those.

Lokheit

Noob
Pretty self explanatory. I was wondering, been lurking in some thread and some people mentioned there are secret skins that are not listed under the kustimization screen. Is that true? Can anyone confirm this and what did you get? I havent found anything but noticed that some characters have empty boxes beside the regular shaders and skins. Kung Lao for example has 3. I know you get skins for completing different game modes. I got those.
Kung Lao doesn't have 3 empty boxes, he has 62 skins in rows of 5 so he got an incomplete row. Most have 60, Kung Lao, Kitana and Jade had 2 special revenant ones, Johnny has 6 shadders of the ninja mime skin (I think it's the pre order bonus), Liu Kang has another 6 shadders of certain extra skin. Then the ones that seem to be missing are the region exclusive ones (Kano and Skarlet), but I've been told the PC version has them.

Something interesting I have noticed about the main 60 costumes of every character is that the upper 3x10 and lower 3x10 share shadders (it's easier to notice when you haven't unlocked anything as you can clearly see the color pattern) so if the first 10 costumes of a character are blue, green, white, red... The next 10 will have the same colors in that order.