What's new

Searching for Zod: The NRS Community Story

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Zod will not be simply shown to you...you will beg for Zod...Zod will laugh...
At a future date you will turn on your console and start injustice...you will start a fight and Zod will appear out of nowhere and start beating on you until he hears your cries...then he will pause crack the smallest grin and continue beating the hell out of you...

Sent under duress.
DO I need to KNEEL before the computer and ask for Zod and swear my allegiance to make him my main before I will see anything?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!

Standard horror is good enough. If I want torture I'll watch Saw.
I was only joking. I don't really want torture. I mean I guess it would be cool. But at the same time one of the common complaints of fatalities was that they lasted far too long. So I am not really sure I would want anything like that in the new MK. I would prefer the return of animalities or friendships.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I was only joking. I don't really want torture. I mean I guess it would be cool. But at the same time one of the common complaints of fatalities was that they lasted far too long. So I am not really sure I would want anything like that in the new MK. I would prefer the return of animalities or friendships.
What if everyone hugged each other and said sorry at the end of it?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!