What's new

Scumbag Shang

[MENTION=3472]IniquityDM[/MENTION] Your signature has to be one of the best in the entire sight. PSML!!! I literally laughed out loud for a minute when I saw it.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
[MENTION=3472]IniquityDM[/MENTION] Your signature has to be one of the best in the entire sight. PSML!!! I literally laughed out loud for a minute when I saw it.
Quan's a Vato man, I'm tellin you. Take him into the trainer and blast some runes out. He clearly says Órale! I wanted to put some mean ass pitbulls and some patron in there too, but there wasn't enough room!

After all the community's bitching about her being Sub with tits I wanted to back hand them all back to Outworld when they announced FK...
omg u ain't never lied! i was pissed cause frost was left out, but tbh more pissed that tanya, nitara, or havik never made it, i mean wtf? freddy fuckin kruger? thats what they decided? what douche turd sitting at the idea table came up with that one? seriously???

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Here's a Scorp template. Somehow I'm missing something in GIMP; can't find the black text over lay on it. I'll probably figure it out later.

You can always use Photoshop and use the stroke tool.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Yeah, that'd be ideal. I just don't have access to PS at the moment. GIMP's okay, just haven't figured it all out, yet.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance

Here's a Scorp template. Somehow I'm missing something in GIMP; can't find the black text over lay on it. I'll probably figure it out later.
You can always use Photoshop and use the stroke tool.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that'd be ideal. I just don't have access to PS at the moment. GIMP's okay, just haven't figured it all out, yet.
[/SPOILER]
ahahahaha.

you can make a layer with the same words but one/two sizes bigger/in black and put it under the white text.