What's new

Combo Video - Grandmaster ScrubZero Brady Edition

The fact that I signed up to TYM to post in June doesn't mean I havent been on this site longer. Didnt think we judged the validity of someones opinion based on how long they've been signed up on an internet message board, but hey whatever floats your boat.

And it doesnt matter if Brady has been doing this since the stone age or since MK1, its that every time someone puts together the words Tom and Brady in the same sentence on this site the thread instantly turns into a toxic shithole. And this thread is just another one on the pile.

But hey, feel free to judge me on my post count or some other unrelated number you can come up with, ill be over there getting over myself.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Brady did it to himself. I know because I am the one that did it to him. Carry on gents. Cossner keep that meme game up buddy.

Rooks

Cold Azz Mulatto
The fact that I signed up to TYM to post in June doesn't mean I havent been on this site longer. Didnt think we judged the validity of someones opinion based on how long they've been signed up on an internet message board, but hey whatever floats your boat.

And it doesnt matter if Brady has been doing this since the stone age or since MK1, its that every time someone puts together the words Tom and Brady in the same sentence on this site the thread instantly turns into a toxic shithole. And this thread is just another one on the pile.

But hey, feel free to judge me on my post count or some other unrelated number you can come up with, ill be over there getting over myself.
If anything you seem to be the one making this toxic. As for the sites sterling reputation, the fight info is top notch and that's why most come here. What do you want some catholic school message board, happy meet and greet atmosphere. A little salt is a big part of the community and I'll never get why people want it to stop. He wasn't judging you solely on your numbers , more so on the lack of understanding you have for the community and your holier than thou attitude. It was by no means disrespectful to Brady, if anything its a reminder of why so many people enjoy him. And i for one got a laugh out of it, brightening my day a little.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

Yeah no it does, because you have never had to dealt with him in person. He has never made you pick him up and eat your food without paying, or said your opinion doesnt count because you didnt play maxter in 2011, or fucked your twitter account with hatemail because your car was full and you couldnt drive him because he didnt plan ahead, or gone on his stream about how you're not worthy of his time because you don't have an evo medal, etc etc etc etc. Ive met a lot of people in this community throughout the years and tbh my only bad experience is him, multiple times. I have lots of stories. So yeah you're definitely new here because you have no idea of what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Youre right Cossner, I dont know him as much as you. My point wasnt leave brady alone cause hes some defenseless kitten that needs to be saved. I would of said the same thing if you or any other member of this community would of get shit on as much and seemed to be having a tough time of it. Does he deserve the shit he gets? Maybe, I dont know him enough to have a definitive opinion on the guy, maybe he does deserve all that and then some. And hes old enough to know you reap what you sow, but Im not going to apologize for trying to get some heat off someone I thought needed it. I dont expect this site to be a catholic school board as Rooks implied but this thread seemed like piling on for no good reason.

But youre right, alot of people who travel and meet him in person know him better than i do and i could be mistaken.

Yeah no it does, because you have never had to dealt with him in person. He has never made you pick him up and eat your food without paying, or said your opinion doesnt count because you didnt play maxter in 2011, or fucked your twitter account with hatemail because your car was full and you couldnt drive him because he didnt plan ahead, or gone on his stream about how you're not worthy of his time because you don't have an evo medal, etc etc etc etc. Ive met a lot of people in this community throughout the years and tbh my only bad experience is him, multiple times. I have lots of stories. So yeah you're definitely new here because you have no idea of what you're talking about.
Well you can stick those "stories" where the sun don't shine. I won't have you talk about Lord Brady that way. I don't care if your avatar is intimidating. You ain't bad. I know I'm not worthy of Brady's time and would never have the insolence to assume otherwise. The fact that Brady would even let you drive him anywhere is a privilege in itself. You're talking about the best Sub-Zero player of ALL TIME. The klone doesn't function properly and neither do you.

Brady bless.

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
Well you can stick those "stories" where the sun don't shine. I won't have you talk about Lord Brady that way. I don't care if your avatar is intimidating. You ain't bad. I know I'm not worthy of Brady's time and would never have the insolence to assume otherwise. The fact that Brady would even let you drive him anywhere is a privilege in itself. You're talking about the best Sub-Zero player of ALL TIME. The klone doesn't function properly and neither do you.

Brady bless.
No one in the Jax community even has the right to dare to fully spell out Lord Brady's name his subzero is our clutch and we worship him so. Lord Brady giveth and he doth take away,Brady bless.

....but seriously I haven't been on this site for long and I already know who to avoid due to them being a sort of cancer and the things I've seen people say on here and Brady is one of them the shit that guy has said to fellow new Yorker @SaltShaker ,it makes me wonder if they know there is another person behind that avatar and I just might be at your next tournament with an ass whooping that ain't coming from my Jax.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

Brady bless.
I think I contracted retinal AIDS from that post :p

Last edited: