What's new

Match Footage - Reptile Scrubby footage of day -2 Reptile vs Jacqui

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
That's was pretty dope lol

Luckily for everybody else, Reptile's slide doesn't scale like Flash's kicks.

@RM Cossner is there not enough time after the low into backflip to combo into anything? That'd suck if they finally give him a dope low but nothing to combo it into

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Reptile 321 string is back now? YES and he even has Zod's 11 1+2 string and :exElbow Dash has armor? UGGHH REPTILEEEEEE
Lol f412 is minus on block, ed has no armor.
That's was pretty dope lol

Luckily for everybody else, Reptile's slide doesn't scale like Flash's kicks.

@RM Cossner is there not enough time after the low into backflip to combo into anything? That'd suck if they finally give him a dope low but nothing to combo it into
Nop. Thats b34, and its full combo punishable on block. I should stop using it lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'm at work so I dont have my notes with me, all the frame data is in another thread made by HPHatecraft's wife.
Lol F4 is -2 on hit. And all parts of the string are - so no more stagger pressure? at least it's not interruptable nor punishable but still.

So far this frame data only tells me that I can't pressure with him anymore. More Elbow Dash it is

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Lol F4 is -2 on hit. And all parts of the string are - so no more stagger pressure? at least it's not interruptable nor punishable but still.

So far this frame data only tells me that I can't pressure with him anymore. More Elbow Dash it is
You can do 21 but yeah you kinda have to commit.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Well from the video, enhanced smashes them in the ground for the popup, if we're talking about the same thing.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@RM Cossner great stuff! I finally got to play yesterday and I immediately went to reptile nimble variation lol. Looking forward to learning more stuff from seeing you play!