What's new

Scrub of the year

Tim Static

Adminerator
frznsldr said:
umm hey tim y are u being a dick? have i ever said shit 2 u??? no i have not! y tell me 2 stfu? go drink clorox.
why am i being a dick? You wanna treat others here like shit, I will shit on you, k? Otherwise, stfu.

frznsldr said:
did u read the last thing i said 2 jessee? thought i cleared it up.
I wouldn't tell a Sr. Member to drink clorox. You listening to yourself? I don't think you'll get respect that easily frznsldr.

dude, frzsldr, i thought your screen name referred to "frozen slider" as in like sub-zero. it refers to "frozen soldier?"

iammud

Noob
dookiebrain said:
dude, frzsldr, i thought your screen name referred to "frozen slider" as in like sub-zero. it refers to "frozen soldier?"
nah, it refers to Frozen Sliders, as in the frozen mini white castle hamburgers you buy at the grocery store...

kingPdoubleR he's awesome bucktown1 wants to be like me for real I read this whole thread ask any of my friends how much shit I talk I'm numero uno at that plus I got crazy dope illmatic ninja skills

kingpdoubleR said:
kingPdoubleR he's awesome bucktown1 wants to be like me for real I read this whole thread ask any of my friends how much shit I talk I'm numero uno at that plus I got crazy dope illmatic ninja skills
Lmao kingPoserdoubleRookie is at it again