What's new

Scrub of the year

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Nominate your favorite (or least) favorite MK2 scrub you have ever encountered on PSN (or Kaillera) this year, thus far.

For me, it has to be roloap1

bure1982 has been more active this year but roloap1 will always be my all time fav. I LOVE seeing him in the lobby. Now it's a race to see how quickly i can get him to quit.

bucktown1

"dookie, i have special powers in this game and you will bow to my powers" that's a direct quote from bucktown1 to me via psn message,lol.

unfortunatly for him, he was unable to beat me 1 single match.

X820

Noob
For me pretty much anyone that lacks skill and wins with lag, character abuse and spamming is a scrub.

Speaking of wich, Romeo aka civic does that AND talks shit on top of that, so he should be crowned bitch uhm.. scrub of the year imo ;)

wazz

Noob
X820 said:
For me pretty much anyone that lacks skill and wins with lag, character abuse and spamming is a scrub.

Speaking of wich, Romeo aka civic does that AND talks shit on top of that, so he should be crowned bitch uhm.. scrub of the year imo ;)
jejeje jajaja

D

david_GEM

Zeebee123 AND jester305. I wanna role them into one and 15 streak them...

iammud

Noob
X820 said:

I thought it was just me who felt like this (if this is Romeo aka Lion Fart)... I'm generally okay with some lag or delay even. However, I have a feeling he limits his CPU speed, because our connections feel like no other. Yet, his ping is fine, and neither of us have any lag spikes. I'm pretty sure cpu limiting slows down the game for both players (I'm about to test this theory). I feel like NOTHING executes properly. My timing is always FUCKED. As well, I've never seen someone as win hungry as him, the kid will do ANYTHING to win, no shame in any part of that game for him.

X820

Noob
So true..

About the CPU:

MAME uses a lot of resources to run properly, in order to play you need to close all apps like I.E. messengers etc.

Try playing P2P while you're running a virusscan lol

iammud

Noob
About the CPU:

It's not me that's having the CPU issues. I've got enough resources to go around. Always have a solid connection between 2 good computers.

I only suggest CPU speeds cause neither of us have lag spike issues. It's only delay/game speed. Delay could be an issue I'm partially responsible for, as I'm on rural DSL.

I'm sure you'll agree that when the 1 computer's CPU is lagging (referring to processor NOT internet), it'll slow the speed on both computers. When you limit the speed of a cpu, it'll run that speed solid, making the game run at a steady slower speed. If it was an older cpu the cpu would be struggling, causing the game to go faster and slower.

One of these days I'm going to limit my cpu speed and run a connection over 2 PCs on my network. I bet it'll feel like a laggy psn connection, which is how I feel when I fight him. I'm not good at slooooowwwing dooooooown.

Im gonna have to say its a tie between robf84 and rival316 both these guys need to learn how to play other characters besides John Fuckin Parrish A.K.A Major Jackson Briggs. Both are quitters and are probably the same clown because i cant tell the difference between them.

dciguy01 said:
Speaking of Sub-Zero...

I nominate anybody who only picks Sub-Zero and turtles with him all day long.
Those are mostly noobs. I actually start feeling bad if I play them for too long. I 30 streaked one last night and it made me feel like a bully. He won 4 or 5 early on, but I really couldn't believe he stuck around that long.

i elect jesse becuz i beat him and let him know im drunk and he tells me i need to quit. im completely joking on scrub status but if we had a decent connection u wud nevr win.

frznsldr said:
i elect jesse becuz i beat him and let him know im drunk and he tells me i need to quit. im completely joking on scrub status but if we had a decent connection u wud nevr win.
Do you listen to yourself talk? Just because you claim I "suck" and lag with you doesn't mean your better than me or better yet, anyone else on CMK. Don't come by crying me a river man- save it. Who the fuck cares? If I lag don't play me. If I suck help me get better since you claim your better- don't quit on me after you win 1 match. Some team player you are, pssht.::)

And I said "quit drinking" because if your always going to drink and then play me your just going to end up sending me hatemail like last time. Annoying!

im fucking wth u man the lag just annoys me. i dnt dislike u. if we had a good connection i would stay even if u 50 streaked me. i just happen 2 run n2 u wen im sloppy drunk and wth horrible lag and its frustrating. im sure ur a cool guy i just got a bad taste n my mouth from u because u have jax as your main. but i dont dislike u by any means. im just having fun.

dciguy01 said:
Speaking of Sub-Zero...

I nominate anybody who only picks Sub-Zero and turtles with him all day long.
In regards to this point, I'd say JayJayMoneyy. He is the all time king of turtling with sub.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I played jayjay a few nights ago. saw the turtling begin, so i picked subby and turtled with him. when i got the win, i deep freezed him and danced rapidly back and forth over and over again before knocking him into the deadpool. i left right as he splashed into the acid.

i just playd goxhard hes just like jomamma. counterpicks lui jax and raiden i beat him raiden vs raiden and then beat him scorpion vs lui. he quit calld me the n werd and put i win u lose