What's new

Question Screen side

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Do you guys play better on one particular side of the screen? I can't seem to balance this issue out no matter how much I practice. My thumb just natural does half circles better when I'm on the 2nd player side. It's really annoying trying to focus on staying on "my good side."

It's almost like skateboarding switch stance. I can do it, but it feels like much more effort and precision is required.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Yea, I land KL bnbs 100% of the time on P2 side lol. On P1 side it's like half haha. I need to work on it because it really bothers me. Glad to know other people have slight problems too.

Best way to alleviate this is go into practice mode: Do your combos, specials, whatever it is you're having trouble with 10 times from player 2 side, then go to the left side, do it 10 times from player 1 side. Rinse and repeat. It pays off in dividends.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I have a lot of issues with instant air moves on the left side. That just irks me because I can get them consistently on the opposite side. I've tried repetition and it got a little better. I've been playing this game since the midnight release too. Moar training I suppose.

I do in street fighter where I use a stick and direction means a new wrist motion. Best thing to do is 3 bnbs in a row on one side then 3 in a row on the other. Drop it once you start over.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i did better on the left side with kabal until recently.....now its evened out somewhat.