What's new

Scream Queen Getting Some Love

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Congrats Mr.Mileena. I haven't seen the matches yet, but I look forward to watching them.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

The fact is, i still made top 8. Could I have done this at MLG? probably not, due to VSM, west coast, etc being there

Texas showdown had insane competition, and was not free. Of course it was no final round or MLG, but was still good comp
actually i think you can do well with all the top players there. im hoping you do this at EVO, or the next MLG if you can go. right now you are the best sindel out there and i pray you win a major with her.

is there an vids up yet?

I havent seen a sick Sindel yet... Cant wait! Shes fun as hell i bet.
not up to par with mr mils but heres some of my sindel recorded the other day.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Sindel is vastly underused and underrated. Good stuff Mr.Mileena, showing us what she can do.

Zangrief

Noob
actually i think you can do well with all the top players there. im hoping you do this at EVO, or the next MLG if you can go. right now you are the best sindel out there and i pray you win a major with her.

not up to par with mr mils but heres some of my sindel recorded the other day.

Good stuff. I like how you use the 4,4 iaf. that seems like a nice, safe pressure string. I'm gonna start doin that.

Mr. Mileena Ok, I watched the matches vs. Kenshi, Raiden & Cyrax.
Wanna see the one with Skarlet once they upload it.
Loved your rushdown vs. Raiden and the zoning vs. Cyrax evading his nets/bombs.
You made the Kenshi matchup look easy with your air fireballs,
actually that seems to be the trick since she can't rushdown him safely.
I hope you liked :)

Flagg

Noob
I've been dusting her off lately.

Some of you probably know this, but her hair grab at just inside it's max range is an awesome anti-wake up move.