What's new

Scream Queen Getting Some Love

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Mr. Mileena Represented Sindel and her daughter really well at Texas Showdown and to my knowledge was the first Sindel player to use her to get to top 4 at an Evo Major qualifier

Congrats to him for all his hard work and giving the Moma some love

I know Mr. Mil used Sindel against @Shanxter's Raiden and Kenshi as well as @Emperor Scar's Skarlet and Kenshi and possibly others.

Congrats Joe!

Ill put match videos in this OP once they are uploaded

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Yeah, really good show! Those cancels were top notch...I need to study the sindel forums harder than I thought for FV lol
Congratulations!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Good job mr mileena.

Let's not get to carried away though. Wasn't like the best of the best players were there. I also think delrachi made a top 8 with sindel only used in one of last years majors.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Good job mr mileena.

Let's not get to carried away though. Wasn't like the best of the best players were there. I also think delrachi made a top 8 with sindel only used in one of last years majors.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
The fact is, i still made top 8. Could I have done this at MLG? probably not, due to VSM, west coast, etc being there

Texas showdown had insane competition, and was not free. Of course it was no final round or MLG, but was still good comp

Dann

Noob
Congratulations. I think she might be the best zoner in the game. She can aim her projectile down at her opponents thus ensuring chip damage or a full hit. NO OTHER CHARACTER CAN DO THAT. The cartwheel that reverses positions, levi cancels, resets, and 40+% bnbs were incredible. Good job at showing what this character can really do.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Im sure Mr. Mileena would have used Sindel more, but his pool had 3 really solid Mileena players and we both agree that match is really bad for Sindel. Even so he used her where it really mattered in top 16 against some very stiff competition. Congratulations to Mr. Mileena and Sindel.

Espio

Kokomo
I only saw one match of his Sindel, but it was enough to be delighted with her. Sindel is way too good to NOT be played as much, her zoning is some of the best in the game, amazing levi cancels and pressure.

The Queen has arrived!

I'd like to see more Sindel players, she's too good and too cool to not have a bigger tournament presence.