What's new

SCR Money Match / Exhibition Match Thread

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I'm going to compile here a list of every potential Money Match or Exhibition Match for SCR.

There are going to be multiple streams the whole weekend, and multiple time slots on each, so I want to make sure that every hype match gets streamed. Even if there are no stakes and you want to run an exhibition match (Say for example, a 3v3 NorCal vs SoCal or something with nothing on the line) just post here and we will try to find stream time for it!

What I need is information from you guys:

Both Match Participants
Include all clan/team tags and stuff.

Match Format

FT5, Team Match, Rules, whatever!

What are the stakes?
Money, Dropping a character, loser changes their name, etc. Doesn't have to be anything on the line but it's hyper if there is something.

When is each player arriving and leaving?
Gotta make sure we can find a good time slot for everyone.

I will put together a list in this post so that everyone can see them, and once we get closer to SCR I will get together with everyone running streams to see who has time for what! This is going to be a hype SCR!

I CHALLENGE ANYONE 2/3 HYPER FIGHTING MATCHES IN MK! OR ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME IN GRUNDY MIRRORS BRING YOUR MONEY!

Don't know if one has been created and @CrimsonShadow please place this thread in the right spot. Okay so SCR is coming up in a few weeks and I want to know what money matches are going to be set up. Also, Me DJT and Flawed will be open to play anybody in a MM. We don't care who it is, if you trying to lose some money, let us know and we'll happily take your money :p. Side bets will be open as well. So list the money matches, call out people from outside the west coast who are coming to SCR, and LET'S GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'm actually debating on attending SCR, it sounds like it could be pretty hype. If I can get enough confirmed money matches I think I'll go :D

I'm open to anybody for money matches, there isn't a person out there that I would turn a money match down to. I guess that means I'd money match MIT DJT and Flawed if I went haha, but I want more than just 3!

Last edited:

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'm actually debating on attending SCR, it sounds like it could be pretty hype. If I can get enough confirmed money matches I think I'll go :D

I'm open to anybody for money matches, there isn't a person out there that I would turn a money match down to. I guess that means I'd money match MIT DJT and Flawed if went haha, but I want more than just 3!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

I'm open to anybody for money matches, there isn't a person out there that I would turn a money match down to. I guess that means I'd money match MIT DJT and Flawed if went haha, but I want more than just 3!
I would love to MM you if you attend. Nothing too big though, maybe like 20$?