What's new

SCR challonge brackets

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I love how many EGP guys have byes.
dude man, the brackets are good, those buys will most likely be filled with at the door registration, this is all pre reg I believe,

there are 4 pools or 16 put into 2 brackets, and there are awesome players in each pool, no one has a free ride in this thing,

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
dude man, the brackets are good, those buys will most likely be filled with at the door registration, this is all pre reg I believe,

there are 4 pools or 16 put into 2 brackets, and there are awesome players in each pool, no one has a free ride in this thing,

Reo and the Terry bros were all door registers.

Yea dude hes really good. Honestly hes better than me.

Lets just say this, I am really good with Kung Lao and Kenshi

And I beat his Rain only once online in about 15 games

The guy is flawless in combos, never drops and does max damage

He also played Jax, Johnny cage and a way sick Kabal

Hes is going top 8

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

Hes is going top 8

The real question is if he can adapt to offline situations. I'm sure he can execute offline, but I mean the pressure. A group of people over your shoulder watching you play, being on stream etc. etc. I never heard of the guy so I look forward to seeing him play!

SLy

Noob

Hes is going top 8
Yea Evan is something serious. Im predicting that Evan and Chris G in the second round should be a good one..

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
All Egp people with byes... talk about fucked up shit
Me, pboard, wonder chef, killa solid and red reaper are all EGP too and we don't get byes today. If anything its us who are screwed cause we're taking eachother all out after we get past our first match.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Byes are always randomized and have nothing to do with seeding.

Also if you look, half of the byes are SoCal players and half aren't, and considering that about half of the players at the tournament are from SoCal, that makes sense.

hard to belive Bye's are totally random when every BYE was given to a top 25 player pretty much

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
All Egp people with byes... talk about fucked up shit
The only people getting byes, are peeps who have "no shows" as opponents. 12 available spots at the door, all will be filled. Makes sense to give SoCal players byes so they don't fight the same person they've fought 2000 times before.

J.K, this shit is rigged! :p

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I remember fighting evantabes... he didn't use his rain but he pissed me off and caught me off guard by spamming d4 saw with kabal in the corner