What's new

Scorpion's new Outfit !!

X820

Noob
I think he looks ok, I mean there's really no reason to not recreate everything to some extend, at some point you have to introduce something new, not to mention that everything in the game has to fit together.

I was never a big fan of the weapons in MK.

F3ARxChaRLie

Firefighter
X820 said:
I was never a big fan of the weapons in MK.
Same. It was cool they tried something new I suppose. Scorpion to me is MK. He is the character I've always associated the game to. I cannot think of any MK game where I truly disliked his appearance. I welcome new ideas to characters as long as it's not over the top.

This new costume In my opinion has just enough old and just enough new in it to keep me a happy camper!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like Scorp's new look personally, and he is a ninja afterall...what's a ninja without swords of some kind?

The two swords are cool, the mask is all right but it looks kinda weird. Im not that much of a fan of the 3D MK's but I think Scorpion's Deadly Alliance outfit was the best.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Magintaspiro said:
Scorpion's MK vs. DC outfit was the best
no.

he looked like he was wearing some weird pajamas. but his mask in MK9 and MKvDC, which is basically the same, looks sick.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I always liked his Deadly Alliance outfit best. He actually looked like a ninja in that game (if you disregard the bright yellow motif which is counterproductive when practicing the art of stealth).

I'm a huge fan of Scorpion as well but I could never get into the ninja outfits in UMK3. It's my favorite game but just about everybody looked ridiculous.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Surprised nobody mentioned his MKD outfit, which wasn't bad. He had two, I wasn't a fan of the Ghost Rider ninja look...

His normal MK:DA look was sick, I loved personally costume he wore in the MKDA promo videos doing kata and shooting fireballs. The in game one was good too.

His MKDC was also pretty cool, like a reinvented version of the classic costume.

The mask in MKDC and MK9 are similar but not the exact same, the mask looks more darker(look wise, not color wise) and the scorpion legs on the mask go up around his eyebrows where in MKDC it did not.

He also has more details in the forehead area of the mask in MK9 if you look closely. and then there's the two swords he has which is probably taken from the MKDA concept where he's fighting Quan in the promos/commericals for that game with swords.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
I think he looks Badass but i think that my opinion isnt that important cause im a young player