What's new

scorpion's best AA combos

i personally love using scorps standing 2 and standing 1 and njp to get big AA combos in return, here are some that do at least 30 percent dmg:
* standing 2, standing 11, tele, standing 11 spear, jip, f21 tele (32 percent)
*standing 1, stadning 11, tele, standing 11 spear, jip, f21 tele (32 percent)
*standing 3, ex tele, tele, standing 11, spear, jip, f21 tele (38 percent)
* njp, back 2, jik, tele, standing 111, spear, jip, f21 tele (38 percent)

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
I mainly use :fp and NJP variations. A couple from :d+:fp I use as well:

:d+:fp, dash :fp:fp xx Teleport, dash :fp:fp xx Spear, Vortex
:d+:fp, (dash) :d+:bk xx Spear, Vortex

The first one only works if you AA up close. Second one is the variation Slips used throughout Frosty Faustings, which is reliable and easy to do on reaction mid poke if the opponent tries to jump out.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Slips and Bildslash covered just about everything.

I've found myself using sweep sometimes if I feel like I don't have enough time to do anything else. It's quick and lowers Scorp's hitbox a lot. I've even managed to throw out a B2 into jumpkick teleport etc if I read their jump in.

Oh, and if you knock them out of the air with a jump in punch, you can dash in with 3, teleport, 11 spear.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
AA1, Jk Teleport, 1, 11~spear, jip, f21~teleport, hell fire
Hellfire? :confused: maybeok if you read they will jump. But if your going for 'safe' id end in either 11~ takedown 4~takedown or f4~ takedown. Etc. or end in 1, throw, hellfire(situational)
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
MITDJT Since you use the 2 for AA, you'll probably like the 2, Dash 3~Teleport, Dash 111~Spear variation more than 2, Dash 11~Teleport, Dash 11~Spear.

This lets you not only do the single 3 which scales better than the first 11, but also lets you do the full 111~Spear.

MITDJT Since you use the 2 for AA, you'll probably like the 2, Dash 3~Teleport, Dash 111~Spear variation more than 2, Dash 11~Teleport, Dash 11~Spear.

This lets you not only do the single 3 which scales better than the first 11, but also lets you do the full 111~Spear.
hmm didn't think of this, thnx :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hellfire? :confused: maybeok if you read they will jump. But if your going for 'safe' id end in either 11~ takedown 4~takedown or f4~ takedown. Etc. or end in 1, throw, hellfire(situational)
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Its that bad ending a combo with the hellfire?

If scorp hit confirms the f21~teleport he gets a free hellfire, i'm i right?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Its that bad ending a combo with the hellfire?

He does, But you are better off going for the safe jump into vortex pressure since the hell fire more or less resets the situation at that range.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I do:

d1 xx teleport > jump kick xx teleport > d1 xx Spear > Jump Punch, F21 xx Teleport (33% into vortex)

or

B2 > jump kick xx teleport > jump kick xx teleport > d1 xx Spear > Jump Punch, F21 xx Teleport (41% into vortex)

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
True; a scaled hellfire that does like 2% damage.
Your safe blockstring after the vortex ender does 7% damage anyway, so you're basically guaranteed the real hellfire damage anyway.