What's new

Scorpion/Tremor Discussion

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
There was somewhat of an argument about this team on Twitter not too long ago. Diff made a video about it. It definitely seems like a viable team.

Here’s Diff’s video about the situation and showcases one of the best players he has played who uses Scorpion+Tremor:

Eldriken

Life was wasted on you.
The only downside I see from this combination is the cooldown timer on Tremor after a throw combo. If it's to end the round/win the match, then it's no big deal. But it's just so damn long otherwise.

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
There was somewhat of an argument about this team on Twitter not too long ago. Diff made a video about it. It definitely seems like a viable team.

Here’s Diff’s video about the situation and showcases one of the best players he has played who uses Scorpion+Tremor:
I watched this! But I didn’t think the scorpion/tremor did a good job of showing what the team can do

Last edited:

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
The only downside I see from this combination is the cooldown timer on Tremor after a throw combo. If it's to end the round/win the match, then it's no big deal. But it's just so damn long otherwise.
I’ve had so many moments where I land the grab but I forget I have the option to start a combo. I could have won so many games if I practiced it